Pop/Country Music Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
[youtube]x-juuIldyZ0[/youtube]

Kairi

Reaction score
[youtube]oGnVKpROw4Y[/youtube]

Kairi

Reaction score
new nicole s. ft 50 will post official vid when it drops

[youtube]hjwifTpDBQc[/youtube]

Kairi

Reaction score
Solange digs in the crates and shares a previously unheard song with her fans. Written two years ago over Scottish duo Boards of Canada’s “Left Side Drive,” the 24-year-old singer gently coos over the electronic beat.

“It’s completely unofficial, and was just inspired by the song which i have had a deep love affair with for years,” she explained, adding, “I am a huge Boards of Canada fan, and got the chance to work with them on Sol-Angel on ‘This Bird’. Still feel honored to this day.”

listen below
http://www.rap-up.com/2011/05/01/new-music-solange-left-side-drive/

Kairi

Reaction score
this day in 1991 this song was number one

[youtube]vMXuuYnoRdI[/youtube]

Kairi

Reaction score
PETA Urges Michael Jackson’s Kids To Convert Neverland Into Animal Sanctuary

In response, PETA rep Michelle Cho fired off a letter to the children urging them to convert the property into a sanctuary for rescued animals.

“We are writing because it has come to our attention that you hope to one day turn your father’s Neverland Ranch into a community park and center for animals,” Cho writes. “We encourage you to call for this vast refuge to be turned into a true wildlife sanctuary where animals can be properly taken care of instead of a zoo, where people are encouraged to gawk at imprisoned animals in the name of profit.

“Michael realized that Bubbles belonged with others of his kind in a loving and safe environment, and we hope that Prince Michael and Paris will honor his memory by doing the same for other animals,” said PETA President Ingrid E. Newkirk in a press release.

Kairi

Reaction score
new chris brown

[youtube]7V2GzYcRK9E[/youtube]

Kairi

Reaction score
New Music: David Guetta f/ Flo Rida & Nicki Minaj – ‘Where Them Girls At’ [Final]

David Guetta officially debuts his single “Where Them Girls At” featuring Flo Rida and Nicki Minaj on iTunes. The final edit is slightly different than the previously leaked version, with new vocals from Nicki at the end and a slightly altered beat. The dance floor-ready jam serves as the lead single from the French DJ’s fifth studio album, due later this summer. In addition to the aforementioned artists, the LP also features Taio Cruz, Ludacris, will.i.am, Akon, and some surprise guests. Listen to the final version below.

http://www.rap-up.com/2011/05/02/new-music-david-guetta-f-flo-rida-nicki-minaj-where-them-girls-at-final/#more-83408

Kairi

Reaction score
Jordin sparks talks weight loss to us magazine

Sparks confirmed to Us that she has also been hiking a lot and running a lot.

"Something just clicked with me, and instead of sitting around talking about it I said, 'I'm going to go hike that mountain!' And it continued. I've been hiking and I've done a couple of runs. I also do Zumba. It's so much fun!

Jordin was also inspired by Halle Berry's amazing bikini body.

"She is perfect! I think she is beautiful," gushed Sparks. "For me being 21, and then seeing Halle Berry look as good as she does [at 44], I think I'm going to look as good as that when I am that age.

"She is gorgeous and flawless and it's nice to see someone who is confident like that."

Kairi

Reaction score
new jlo video

[youtube]IgLcQmlN2Xg[/youtube]

Kairi

Reaction score
katy perry on vanity fair june 2011

katyvanityfair.jpg

Kairi

Reaction score
Jason Derulo burst onto the scene with his smash singles and now he aims to do it all over again. The “Whatcha Say” singer is readying the release of the first offering from his sophomore album.

“Don’t Wanna Go Home,” which he co-wrote with producers The Fliptones, samples Robin S.’s 1993 hit “Show Me Love” and “Day-O (The Banana Boat Song).” The electro-pop song, set to debut on May 9, serves as the lead single from Derulo’s second album, Future History, to be released on Beluga Heights/Warner Bros. Records later this summer.

“In the midst of all the turmoil in the world, I wanted to create a song that made you forget your problems,” explains Derulo. “So escape home, forget reality, and live it up!”

listen and watch here

http://www.rap-up.com/2011/05/03/jason-derulo-announces-new-single-reveals-cover-art/
Listen to a snippet of “Don’t Wanna Go Home” and watch him craft the song in the studio in his Future History webisode series.

Kairi

Reaction score
Shocker! Britney Spears has ramped up efforts to promote her latest LP ‘Femme Fatale’.

In this newly recorded (and carefully rehearsed) interview, the studio singer spoke on the album, her forthcoming tour, her music videos, and more.

Check out Ms. Spears below…

[youtube]mpXNOLkYs-w[/youtube]

Kairi

Reaction score
had to rehost the katy cover pic

hrL06.jpg

Kairi

Reaction score
nicole s video teaser

[youtube]rM-TON3fV8g[/youtube]