Pokemon X/Y discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Playing games that are 15+ clearly makes you a mature adult....Right?

Over here in the united states the games are 17+, and no, it doesn't make me more mature, but I enjoy them more than children's games.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Pokemon isnt only for kids/childish.

You clearly know nothing about the natures, IVS, EVS, competitive batteling, choosing the right move for a pokemon, having the ultimate team, spending hours breeding to get the pokemon you want, deciding the kind of team you want. Rain Dance team, Sandstorm... Just because when you get your ass online, theres gonna be an asian that beats the hell out of you because his strategy is way better than yours.
Thats Pokemon.

Reactions: RoyalRaven

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Yes really, just because it's a 3+ doesn't mean it's a childs game. If you actually played pokemon, you'd understand the enjoyability of it, the actual thought processes that have to be done instead of just "run, shoot, text, run, shoot, repeat"

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Pokemon isnt only for kids/childish.

You clearly know nothing about the natures, IVS, EVS, competitive batteling, choosing the right move for a pokemon, having the ultimate team, spend hours breeding to get the pokemon you want, deciding the kind of the you want. Rain Dance team, Sandstorm... Just because when you get your ass online, theres gonna be an asian that beats the hell out of you because his strategy is way better than yours.
Thats Pokemon.

There's not really much strategy involved in Pokémon....

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Yes really, just because it's a 3+ doesn't mean it's a childs game. If you actually played pokemon, you'd understand the enjoyability of it, the actual thought processes that have to be done instead of just "run, shoot, text, run, shoot, repeat"

I beat it, and I didn't enjoy it much.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
There's not really much strategy involved in Pokémon....
Youre just an ignorant. Google IVS Pokemon. Try to understand something. That 1/10 of what you need to play competitively

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
While I do not play Pokemon games anymore, to say that they're boring is completely up to the opinion of that player, and that goes for both games. Both games have their ups and downs just as anything, to say either are boring is just an opinion. The back and forth argument is a bit childish. In the defense of Pokemon, to beat the game 100% is something that takes a very very long time, and more than one handheld system. Just because a game is rated for children doesn't mean it's bad or easy, or perhaps anybody here would like to play Zelda II: Adventures of Link? Now that game was hard :mog:

Reactions: RoyalRaven

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
While I do not play Pokemon games anymore, to say that they're boring is completely up to the opinion of that player, and that goes for both games. Both games have their ups and downs just as anything, to say either are boring is just an opinion. The back and forth argument is a bit childish. In the defense of Pokemon, to beat the game 100% is something that takes a very very long time, and more than one handheld system. Just because a game is rated for children doesn't mean it's bad or easy, or perhaps anybody here would like to play Zelda II: Adventures of Link?

Zelda 2, is the single hardest game i've ever played on consoles.