Pokemon Sun & Moon Member Journals

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
The (kayfabe) Adventures of Trousers
Rated PG-13 for language

I start off my adventures face to face with the Kanto Champion himself. He wishes me a safe journey, and in the kindest jester I've ever seen, offers me a pokemon he doesn't use on his team anymore, a Dratini. I thank him and run off to begin my adventures and become the new Champion of Kanto! Then, that damn Meowth wakes me up. I swear, I'd punt that thing across the house if it couldn't punt me back. Oh whatever, I might as well be a good little boy and help unpack anyways…

I get out to the living room, and there's my Mom.
“Wow, you were out like a light, but so you must be full of energy now! So Trousers, are you ready to meet some new Alolan pokemon?”

I give a quick little thought, but I don't need to think too hard.

“Yep.”

“This place is so beautiful, I can't wait to meet some Alolan pokemon too! The beautiful islands, the beautiful -”

Ding-dong. That's the sound of the doorbell. I decide to go see who it is, but halfway into the room and in comes some shirtless guy who looks slightly familiar. Do I have him on Skype or something?

“Hey hey hey Trousers, what's up cousin? Kukui is in the house! It's a long flight from Kanto, you feeling any jet lag?”

Cousin? We're not cousins, mate, we're barely acquaintances, calm down.

“Trousers, have I got some good news for you, the Kahuna is going to give you your very own pokemon!”

“Ooh, the Kahuna!”
“The hell is a Kahuna?”

“All your questions and more will be answered, all you have to do is follow me to Iki Town!”

My Mom says she'll stay behind unpack, and Kukui and I go off to Iki Town. On our way, Kukui stops to say hello to trainers all over the Route One, but all I can think about is how I'm going to have to fight these losers in a few hours. When we get to Iki Town, the 'Kahuna’ is nowhere to be seen, so it's my job to look for him. Glorious… As I'm walking around the town, I see some girl about my age walking into what she calls The Ruins. I figured that I haven't stalked anyone yet, so I decide to follow her. When I finally catch up, I see her freaking out by a bridge. She turns around and sees me.

“You, please, help me! My little Nebby is being attacked, and I don't think the bridge can hold me!”

I get a closer look at this lady's face, and wow, I'm sold. I nod and see some Sperrow up ahead attacking some sort of rainbow ball thing. I immediately kick into instinct mode and run across the bridge. I jump up into the air and Superman Punch a Sperrow right in its stupid little face. Bad idea. The bridge immediately collapses under us, and Nebby and I are about to fall to our deaths. My life flashes before my eyes… and wow… I've had a boring life. Before my short life comes to an end, I feel someone grab me and fly me forward onto land. I look up and see a bright orange mohawk bird thing.

“Topu Koko…”

Topu Koko flies off, leaving a sparkling stone behind it. This girl thanks me with all her life, even though I almost killed her pokemon, and gives me the stone as thanks. We decide to head back together, just in case any more pokemon try to attack her. I'm not a trainer, but I do have a mean right hook. When we get to Iki Town, Kukui seems to be talking to some big fat guy in a yellow shirt.

“Hey, Trousers, guess who I found? Oh, Lillie, you're not dead? That's great, cousin. Anyways, Trousers, meet the Kahuna!”

Personally, I'm a thousand times more interested in Ms. Lillie than the Kahuna, but oh well.

“I've seen Tapu Koko flying around lately…”

Lillie explains what happened to the Kahuna, and her voice melts me like butter. I think I have a problem. The Kahuna notices something in my bag and raises an eyebrow.

“You there… what is that in your bag?”

I take out the sparkling stone.

“It's a rock.

“Give me the rock.”

I toss him the rock, and he misses it. We all have to awkwardly watch as he tries to pick it up.

“Don't worry, child, I won't keep it, I'll only borrow it. As a thank you, I think you've earned yourself… a pokemon!”

He throws out three pokeballs, and three pokemon appear.

“This is the grass type, Rowlett! This is the fire type, Litten! This is the wa-”

“Ew, no thanks. I think I'll just take the Rowlett, it's pretty adorable with the bowtie thing it has going.”

“Uh… Ok… but here in Alola, not only do you pick the starter, the starter must pick you!

I walk onto the wood platform behind me, and Rowlett is placed on the other side. I squat down and pat my knees.

“Here Rowlett, here boy, come on grass owl, come to papa.”

Rowlett looks over at the Kahuna with a weary face, and Lillie begins to look sad.

“Get over here you stupid fucking bird!”

The Rowlett perks up and waddles towards me. I pick it up in triumph, much to the surprise of the people around me.

“Rowlett has chosen! So boy, will you give him a name?”

“Well Rowlett, I'll admit, making me think you weren't going to pick me was a pretty douchey thing… so I'm going to name you Douchey.”

Rowlett turns his head in disgust at the name.

“Oh, you're one of those people… great..

I'll jazz it up for you then, I'll call you, 'DouShay’.”

Rowlett koos at the name in joy.

“Alright, cousin! Hey, let's go show Row-”

“DouShay.”

“Uh, DouShay, to your mom!”

Lillie, Kukui, DouShay, and I begin to walk home, when some kid my age stops by.

“You, let's battle!”

“Woah, calm down Hau! Introduce yourself, first.”
“Ha, hi, I'm Hau. Let's battle!”

“I hate you already.”

Hau throws out a Popplio and- wait, Popplio? Dude, water is weak to grass, why are you being so stupid?

“Oooh nooo… what am I ever going to - DouShay, leafage.”

DouShay strikes the Popplio with its spear-like leaves, knocking it out.

“Wow, I-”
“Shush, nobody likes you.”

Lillie begins to speak, but is interrupted when Nebby escapes her bag again. Kukui and Hau begin to laugh, wasting time that DouShay and I could use to train. The whole group continues towards my house, and I tell Hau to piss off once more as I don't want him to know where I live. Once we get home, I say adios to Kukui and Lillie, and DouShay and I walk in.

“Wow mom, it doesn't look like you've unpacked nothing while I was gone. Getting busy in the empty house another way, eh?”

“Shush kid. Ooh, is that a Rowlett?”

“No mom, that's… DouShay.”

“Cute name for a cute pokemon! Why don't you go take a nap, and you and DouShay can train in the morning!”

I yawn, and so does DouShay. Yawns are contagious after all.

“Alrighty, night Mom.”

I walk into my room and jump into bed. DouShay sees my Ditto toy and perches himself on top, sinking into it as his curls up on the head.

“Night DouShay.”

"Koo."

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Just started playing....
I will update my team as I go. Thus far, I got my starter and saved the game. I will be playing more later today. Have to get work done and help update/test the minecraft server :D

df466d1fdf838399b2b2200ccb9808979b6e26ccda39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709d5f530b0fbe5ab523b70cb8424881c62.png
litten_sprite_animated_by_selenaff-da4e70v.gif

1.) BrockLespurr
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

Reactions: Doxo and Rosie

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Brit just started...meanwhile I just finished the story's climax. :pokerface:

Won't spoil, but here is my final team Pokemon-wise. (I need heart scales and TMs for moves)

Bubbles the Primarina
Primarina.full.2048450.jpg
V-Strike the Vikavolt
Vikavolt.full.2015793.jpg
The Nefarious Brother Nero, the Mudsdale that DELETES her competition (It's a girl)
Mudsdale.full.2020852.jpg

Ivy Hale the Salazzle
salazzle_by_kioon321-dap0fjn.png

Empress the Tsareena
tsareena_by_alexalan-dal2l0s.png

Danger the Kommo-O
tumblr_of4jonUfsK1rhw7xeo1_1280.png

Reactions: Solid Snake

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Aaaaand done...

Does anyone want a baby Popplio? Calm nature? Derpy?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
df466d1fdf838399b2b2200ccb9808979b6e26ccda39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709d5f530b0fbe5ab523b70cb8424881c62.png
pikipek_sprite__by_zlolxd-da6m63p.png

1.) BrockLespurr
2.) Pipi
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

Update : As you can see, my team is still a box of booty-o's. Been too busy to play much. I should have more time tomorrow. Brock is now level 9 and I believe Pipi is 7.
Is there any way to skip cut scenes? Cause I really want to... LOL

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I'm starting to worry that the wonderful adventures of Trousers is sliding out of joke story territory and sliding into really bad fanfic territory :cena3:

• Haha

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
The (kayfabe) Adventures of Trousers

The next day is upon us, and I wake up with all the energy in the world. I see my new Rowlett, DouShay, still sleeping on top of my Ditto toy. I get out of my bed and get out if the room without waking him. I get to the kitchen and get a box of Honey Nut Vespi-os out of the cupboards. My Mom comes out of her room - followed by that damn Meowth - and yawns.

Morning Trousers.

Mornin Mom.

I think today I'm going to finish unpacking.

You mean like you said you were going to do ye-

The doorbell rings.

Oh, I wonder who that is. Trousers, go answer it.

I get up, but the door swings open. Professor Kukui walks into our house for the second time with no invitation.

Hey there Trousers, it's almost time for the festival, yeah! But first, now that a real pokemon trainer, I got to show you something on Route 1, so come with me!

Mom walks up to us.

Have fun at the festival sweety, I'm sure you'll have fun with your new pal! Hey, speaking of which, where is little Rowlett?

Mom, his name is DouShay.

DouShay begins to waddle out of my room at the mention of his name.

And he's right there, by the way.

Mom gives me a look.

Haha smartass, now stop taking up the professor's valuable time, and head on out to Route 1, and when when you get back, Meowth and I will have every box here unpacked!

I bring DouShay back into his ball, and make my way to Route 1. When I reach the scene, Professor Kukui is standing there, waiting for me.

Man Trousers, did your Mom use Scary Face on you, because you sure are slow!

I roll my eyes at his awful pun.

Wow, tough crowd. So, Trousers, if you want to be a real pokemon trainer, you have to learn to catch pokemon!

Don't worry Professor, I already kn-

So first, you need to encounter a pokemon! This Pikipeck will work just fine. Go Rockruff!

Kukui sends out his Rockruff.

Secondly, you have to damage the opposing pokemon to stand any chance of catching it, unless you have a quick ball, but that's advanced stuff, cousin. Alright Rockruff, tackle! Finally, you throw your pokeball! Now, don't throw it too soft, or you'll miss, and don't throw it too hard, or you're a dick, you have to throw it just right.

Kukui throws a pokeball at the Pikipeck. It shakes once, then twice, and bingo bongo bango, the Pikipeck is caught.

So yeah, that's pretty much it. If you're Row- DouShay gets hurt, just go home, I'm sure your Mom can take care of it. Alright then, have fun, and see you at the Festival!

Kukui walks towards Iki Town, and I send out DouShay.

Alright DouShay, are you ready to kick some ass?

DouShay spins around with excitement on his face.

Koo!

Alrighty then, let's beat up some wild pokemon!

DouShay and I walk around for awhile before running into a Yungoos.

Easy, DouShay, leafage the hell out of this thing!

DouShay uses leafage, but doesn't take out the Yungoos. DouShay takes a bit before delivering a second leafage and winning the battle.

Hey hey, good job matey, but it seems your feathers got a little messed up there.

I pull out a Tyranitar comb from my backpack.

Let's fix that.

I groom DouShay’s feathers, much to his delight, when we're attacked by a wild Pikipeck.

Pfft, easy, DouShay, ta-

The Pikipeck quickly pecks DouShay, knocking him to the ground hard.

Oh crap.

I search my pockets for something to distract the Pikipeck with, but all I have is some loose change. I throw the money into Pikipeck’s eyes, and while it's distracted, I pick up DouShay and sprint home. When home, I see my mom drinking something I've never seen out of a fancy cup and not unpacking. She sees DouShay and takes him from me. She gets out a revive and a potion from a nearby box, and heals DouShay.

Ok kid, be more careful next time, it seems like your Rowlett isn't as defensively capable as most Rowletts. However, with enough effort, I'm sure one day DouShay will be able to take any sort of hit, just not now.

I thank her and go back outside.

Well DouShay, today's going to be a long day, but if you're willing to get strong, I'm willing to do it with you.

DouShay looks up at me.

Koo!

I chuckle, and we walk back into the tall grass. We're immediately attacked by a Ledyba, and DouShay and I get to work.

A few hours pass, and DouShay has begun to take some souls and dig some holes, and he even learned the move peck. I feel confident in his ability to battle, and he does too, he even gets a small aura of arrogance that, dare I say, is rather douchey. We start to make our way to Iki Town, when some young kid challenges us to a battle. He sends out a black Rattata with a moustache. Man, Alola is weird. DouShay makes quick work of it, and we continue on our path and battle more people along the way. When we make it go Iki Town, I see some children playing, and the large man from before - Hala - walks up to me.

The Alola region is made of four islands, and each island has it's own guardian. This festival is to celebrate the guardian of Melemele Island, Tapu Koko.

I mean, I didn't ask, but go on.

We may only be a small village, but all of us goes all out in our attempts to please Tapu Koko. Tapu Koko saved you yesterday, and I believe it was for a reason. I want you to face my grandson tonight, Hau.

Just the name sends shivers down my spine. I have to work with this loser again?

Now, I don't mean to be rude, but how about no.

Hala gives me a glare, and an idea pops in his head.

Oh don't be that way, go battle my grandkid.

Sorry, but I'm not interested.

No.

No!

In the name of all things Helix… fine, I'll battle Hau.

Wonderful! He's just up the road, why not say hello?

No.

Oh don't be-

FINE.

I walk up the road and see the man of the hour himself.

Trousers, man, I thought you'd never make it, me and Popplio have been waiting here for ages!

Arf!

The fact that he said, “me and Popplio” instead of, “Popplio and I” makes me hate this kid even more. Before I have the chance to say anything to Hau, Professor Kukui and Lillie walk up to me.

Woo, right on time!

What are we on time for, exactly?

The festival of battling, of course! We battle in the name of Tapu Koko, pitting our best moves another in the name of friendly competition, woo!

Lillie looks at us while a large smile, and my heart skips a beat.

So you two will be taking part in a battle?

I almost forget entirely about the fact the Hala is basically forcing me to do this.

Haha, yeah, just because I'm new doesn't mean I shouldn't take part in tradition, you know?

I don't really like battling, because I hate seeing pokemon get hurt, but it seems like an important event, so I'll make sure to watch!

Hala walks up to us six.

Before we start, allow me to heal your pokemon, Trousers. So, are you ready for the battle?

I'm prepared to make a snide comment, but I remember I have to keep face in front of Lillie.

Yes I am, let's do this!

Well then, let's begin.

Hau and I make our way to the wooden platform where DouShay and I met a day before. We go to opposite sides, and a crowd begins to form.

For all life on our islands and for all those who undertake the island challenges with joy in their hearts, we pray for their protection, for them and all of Melemele. May this pokemon battle be an offering to our Island guardian deity, Tapu Koko!

The crowd cheer.

Before you stands Hau - grandson of the Kahuna.

Hau steps forward.

Before you stands Trousers - one who has met Tapu Koko.

I step forward myself, and some murmurs occur in the crowd about me meeting the mohawk bird. I see my mom standing in the crowd.

Rowlett, take good care of my little Trousers!

I don't even bother correcting her, she'll learn one day. Hau smiles at me.

You know Trousers, as long as we have a great time, I'm sure we'll have a great battle!

I start to think that I may have been a little harsh towards Hau, maybe he's not so bad after all.

Trousers, Hau, bring forth the power of your pokemon!

I call out DouShay, and Hau eagerly throws out a new pokemon, a Pichu.

Hmm… electric resists grass, so… DouShay, peck!

The second I say it, I regret the move I selected. DouShay pecks Pichu with barely any effect.

Pichu, charm!

Alright DouShay, this time, use tackle!

I expect DouShay to charge in, but he doesn't move.

Ha, looks like Pichu’s static paralyzed your Rowlett! Alright Pichu, tail whip!

DouShay, tackle.

Once more, he doesn't move. I take it all back, Hau, I hate you more than ever.

Pichu, tail whip!

DouShay, please, please I say, tackle!

DouShay somehow musters the energy to tackle the Pichu, but it doesn't seem nearly as impactful as I had hoped.

Lovely…

Pichu, charm!

DouShay, tackle!

Once more, nothing happens. This goes on much longer than it should, much much longer. DouShay eventually takes out Pichu, but his defense is now down six and his attack is down four. Hau sends in Popplio, and I fear a single tackle will take out DouShay.

DouShay, leafage, and please take it out quick!

Too bad, the charms have really screwed me. Even with the super effective hit, it's at least a four hit ko. Sigh, here it comes, I'm about to lose to tackle…

Popplio, water gun!

What? I'm minus six physical defense, you have a physically offensive move, and you use an ineffective special move? Wow, ok. This goes on over and over, and DouShay eventually takes the Popplio down. That poor Popplio, cursed with such a stupid trainer. More murmurs arise from the crowd, it seems they liked it the fight. A large roar is heard over the town.

Well, you heard it yourself, Tapu Koko’s song of approval!

The crowd cheer and we begin to walk off stage.

Wait, Trousers, before you go, take this.

Hala hands me a bracelet.

This is a Z-Ring.

This is a Z-Bracelet.

The Z-Ring is a mysterious armband that draws the power out of pokemon to make incredible moves. To do this, you need a Z-Crystal, which you receive from trails. This is why I was interested in that sparkling stone from yesterday. We make Z-Crystals out of stones like that. I wonder why Tapu Koko gave you that sparkling stone, maybe it just likes you, or maybe it has a quest for you. Whatever it is, I think it's a sign that you should begin your island challenges! You will visit all the islands to compete in these challenges.

I give him a strange look.

Woah woah woah, every island?

FOUR ISLANDS!

Kukui does what he does best, walk in uninvited.

You'll travel to all four islands of Alola to become the strongest trainer, the Island Challenge Champion, woo!

Creative name… but seriously, every island?

Hau walks up to me.

Don't worry, I'll be there too!

I sigh.

Oh Helix, every island with Hau?

Don't worry, I'll be there too!

Ugh, every island with Hau and the guy who interrupts everything?

I guess if Professor Kukui is going, I should go too.

Suddenly, the Island Challenges don't sound too bad.

Sold, let's do this, every island baby! I can just imagine it, DouShay, me, Lillie, Nebby… other people… adventuring together on every island.

Hau walks up to me and puts his arm around my shoulder.

And don't forget your new best friend, Hau!

I glare at Hau, and point my attention to DouShay.

Hey DouShay, he's the guy who paralyzed you.

DouShay looks up at Hau and tackles him, knocking Hau to the ground. I laugh and pick up DouShay.

Like you said Hau, I can't forget my best friend. Alright DouShay, you and me, onward to the Island Challenges!

I look up at the dark night sky.

Onward to home, and then the Island Challenges!

Koo!

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I'm starting to worry that the wonderful adventures of Trousers is sliding out of joke story territory and sliding into really bad fanfic territory
As long as you don't have a Gardevoir or a Lopunny on your team...it can't be
that bad of a fanfic...Yeah...I'm sorry...I draw the line at Pokemon.

And now for something really strange...

25fna54.jpg

She's Bluffing with her Mudkips!

• Haha

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
pikipek_sprite__by_zlolxd-da6m63p.png

1.) BrockLespurr
2.) Pipi
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

Update : As you can see, my team is still a box of booty-o's. Been too busy to play much. I should have more time tomorrow. Brock is now level 9 and I believe Pipi is 7.
Is there any way to skip cut scenes? Cause I really want to... LOL

Also for the cutscenes, there are a lot through the game, but trust me, watch them. They set up the story which is a big part of the game and by the end of the game, you'll be invested.

Also Lusamine is nutty af...Just, she cray-cray

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Also for the cutscenes, there are a lot through the game, but trust me, watch them. They set up the story which is a big part of the game and by the end of the game, you'll be invested.

Also Lusamine is nutty af...Just, she cray-cray

All the better for Soul Links/Nuzlockes hahaha

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
All the better for Soul Links/Nuzlockes hahaha

Speaking of, over the Summer break when I am working, I plan on buying Moon version as a version I can play through as either nuzlockes or just a version I can be able to reset as...I don't want to save over my current Sun version...I grew close to Bubbles, V-Strike, Ivy Hale, Danger, and the nefarious female Brother Nero (except Empress, she is alright, but her move pool is a bit shallow).