Pokemon Sun & Moon Member Journals

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
To expand on that last post a little, I'm also pleasantly surprised by the music. In the demo, the Hawaiian music drove me nuts, and I thought I would have to play on mute, but overall the music has been great. Po Town and Pluma.... Plumn.... the Team Skull admin has some of the best songs I've heard

Be sure to check out remixes :obama:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Caught a shiny Pancham :boss1:

Well, just the other day you talked about how you wanted a shiny...picture?

Also, I have three Pokemon fully EV trained and two of which are evolved with the move-sets I want.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well, just the other day you talked about how you wanted a shiny...picture?

Also, I have three Pokemon fully EV trained and two of which are evolved with the move-sets I want.

Not sure how to take a picture on there haha I names him Choco cause he's brown and a male. :cat:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Not sure how to take a picture on there haha I names him Choco cause he's brown and a male. :cat:

Nice...

I'll just be here...with my Stufful which is EV trained but hasn't evolved yet... *sits and tries to hug Stufful but gets wacked for it*

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Nice...

I'll just be here...with my Stufful which is EV trained but hasn't evolved yet... *sits and tries to hug Stufful but gets wacked for it*

Pull its tag out, maybe it will evolve :dawg:
CqPSVArWEAAZo88.jpg

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Took me like 40+ balls to catch Tapu Koko but I finally caught him with a Luxury Ball, of all things.

His name? PITA (Pain In The Arse)

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
So if you catch a normal Pokemon in a beast ball, freaking props to you. Beast balls increase the catch rate of beasts and lower the rate of Pokemon, so I did some math. Solgaleo and UB01 have the same catch rate (45), and apparently, at full health you have a 75% chance to catch UB01 and a 1.5% chance to catch Solgaleo. I wanted to catch a bunch of pokemon in Beast Balls because of how cool they look, but I may have to rethink that plan

Just for fun, the chance of catching Tapu Koko in full health in a beast ball is 0.1%

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So if you catch a normal Pokemon in a beast ball, freaking props to you. Beast balls increase the catch rate of beasts and lower the rate of Pokemon, so I did some math. Solgaleo and UB01 have the same catch rate (45), and apparently, at full health you have a 75% chance to catch UB01 and a 1.5% chance to catch Solgaleo. I wanted to catch a bunch of pokemon in Beast Balls because of how cool they look, but I may have to rethink that plan

Just for fun, the chance of catching Tapu Koko in full health in a beast ball is 0.1%

My Garchomp is in one of those :yay:

Where do you get them from?

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
My Garchomp is in one of those :yay:

Where do you get them from?
After you beat the game, somebody give you 10 per beast, so you have about 50 in game (unless you can get more after, I'm on Gluttony)

So math time... at 1 HP and at level 30-ish, Gible has a 4.4% chance of being caught in a beast ball

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
After you beat the game, somebody give you 10 per beast, so you have about 50 in game (unless you can get more after, I'm on Gluttony)

So math time... at 1 HP and at level 30-ish, Gible has a 4.4% chance of being caught in a beast ball

too bad we couldn't breed balls :dawg:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Currently EV trained Four Pokemon.

Mystique the Mimikyu

Waves the Primarina

Cocoa the Destroyer (Bewear)

Jet Starr the Skarmory

I have Brock Lespurr and a second Brother Nero to train next.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
So for my second quest, I wanted to try something new, monotype. In Y I monotyped Poison (3rd favorite type), and since I had three ghost types (favorite) in my first run, I decided to mono Ice this time. Ice isn't very good... like at all, but I think it will be fun. I do however, need to make some preparations, like finding someone with Moon (my sister gets it at Christmas and my friend gets it whenever) so I can get sandshrew, so I probably won't start it till the frozen month, January

Why am I telling you this? Because I need a new name. I had Pants and Trousers, now I need something new to put me in the ice mood. A type of pant would be perfect, but any clothing works really. Throw me your ideas WWEF

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
So for my second quest, I wanted to try something new, monotype. In Y I monotyped Poison (3rd favorite type), and since I had three ghost types (favorite) in my first run, I decided to mono Ice this time. Ice isn't very good... like at all, but I think it will be fun. I do however, need to make some preparations, like finding someone with Moon (my sister gets it at Christmas and my friend gets it whenever) so I can get sandshrew, so I probably won't start it till the frozen month, January

Why am I telling you this? Because I need a new name. I had Pants and Trousers, now I need something new to put me in the ice mood. A type of pant would be perfect, but any clothing works really. Throw me your ideas WWEF

Make your character a girl and name her Elsa :dawg: