Season 1 Pokemon Showdown League (PSL) Season 1 DISCUSSION

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Battle spot? Anyway Ill be on showdown in a sec too

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Whats ur username Solidus? I'm on vcitypikachus now

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Everyone do their battles for the week? I think @Zach and I may be the only ones who haven't. I hope you are able to battle tomorrow night or Friday night.

VanillaCoke

The Artiste
Reaction score
Everyone do their battles for the week? I think @Zach and I may be the only ones who haven't. I hope you are able to battle tomorrow night or Friday night.
Nope, I haven't done mine yet.
@C.M. Shaddix
Do you wanna battle... 3:20 Central Standard Time, U. S. today? I'll be available from then to 3:50, but until 3:35 to start our battle. Otherwise we can do tomorrow, same time. Whatever works for you in these brackets. After that, I'm available at night, about 10:00 Central Standard Time, U. S.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
@deth all this talk of me vs shadow and I actually face zach next lol. I don't have shadow for 3 weeks yet.