Season 1 Pokemon Showdown League (PSL) Season 1 DISCUSSION

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Table is updated. Pikachus take 1st place again over the Victinis by 1 kill.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
:nope:
Solidus told me we're going to have to wait until Shaddix & I battle. Hoping we'll get it done early tomorrow, do two battles in a day. Maybe I can win one.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
:nope:
Solidus told me we're going to have to wait until Shaddix & I battle. Hoping we'll get it done early tomorrow, do two battles in a day. Maybe I can win one.

Well whenever you're ready, I think I'll be on most the evening. @Solidus do these two still have to battle even though it's a new week?

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Well whenever you're ready, I think I'll be on most the evening. @Solidus do these two still have to battle even though it's a new week?

Shadow/Shaddix is a 0-0. You and shadow can battle whenever now.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Sorry @Shadow I had an an issue last night, personal thing, i'm better now but when I woke up today I realized I totally disregarded the fight