Poké-Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I am sadly probably heading off soon if you were thinking about battling.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

200.gif

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
How do you guys feel about the possibility of the next game starting in Kanto?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

My main wish is for it to be fun and a new story preferably.

And for the levels to be made so I can get Noodles before the E4 and use my precious baby during a Playthrough.

Reactions: Solid Snake

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I honestly was hoping they'd do a Kanto game focusing on Lillie's journey through the region with an option to import your save from Sun and Moon to have your character combat her during the after-game. A normal remake with nothing being changed other than graphics, character customization, foreign Pokemon, etc. would be incredibly lame. I'd much rather see a fresh new area rather than a place we've already seen remade twice (Firered/Leafgreen, Heartgold/Soulsilver).

I wouldn't object to Kanto being featured if the story is international with the player having to travel to Kanto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, etc. in order to stop some evil team while simultaneously taking part in a world tournament or something like that.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Some people had mentioned that they would put all of gen 1 in the game and build on it. I don't want just gen 1. I want all mons to be available.
I wouldn't mind them not having new mons for the first game, just because it is supposedly an open world and we'd have access to like 800 mons.
They can take out the island variations and the ultra beasts but keep everything else.

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I don't want just gen 1. I want all mons to be available.
Fitting 800 Pokemon in Kanto is asking a lot. It'd take a new region larger than anything Pokemon's ever had or travelling to multiple regions to accomplish that.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Fitting 800 Pokemon in Kanto is asking a lot. It'd take a new region larger than anything Pokemon's ever had or travelling to multiple regions to accomplish that.
I suppose. I really don't know what they plan on doing but I just don't want nothing but gen 1. I would lose interest.

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I suppose. I really don't know what they plan on doing but I just don't want nothing but gen 1. I would lose interest.
I'm with you there. Then again, if the game isn't on 3DS, I won't be playing it no matter where it's located. I'm still hoping they will do something for the 3DS and not move entirely over to the switch.