Poké-Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
lol this fan art is funny. She is like the female Brock

5b1.png

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
  • Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Now, if y'all want real cringe just look up Pokemon fan fiction...be warned though...

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Now, if y'all want real cringe just look up Pokemon fan fiction...be warned though...

I actually considered writing one (non-saucy one) after I first left RWK. I got a very basic idea before with planning, but I then had a bunch of work before losing motivation for the project.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I actually considered writing one (non-saucy one) after I first left RWK. I got a very basic idea before with planning, but I then had a bunch of work before losing motivation for the project.
Cool. If you wrote one it would be cringe at all, because the ones I have read...man they are something.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Cool. If you wrote one it would be cringe at all, because the ones I have read...man they are something.

The premise of mine was a journey set in Johto of a girl who is the granddaughter of an elder in Blackthorn city. She has an older brother who teases her with his Horsea. Then on her birthday, she is given an egg which hatches that day into a Dratini which becomes her partner pokemon and with encouragement from a more humbled Clair and approval from her Gramps, goes on a journey.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
The premise of mine was a journey set in Johto of a girl who is the granddaughter of an elder in Blackthorn city. She has an older brother who teases her with his Horsea. Then on her birthday, she is given an egg which hatches that day into a Dratini which becomes her partner pokemon and with encouragement from a more humbled Clair and approval from her Gramps, goes on a journey.
Love it. I am also guessing the name will be Noodles, right?

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Love it. I am also guessing the name will be Noodles, right?

Nah, she'll just call it by its species name. Her personality will be a bit headstrong and maybe has to think more before acting... but she a massive softy for Pokemon and treats her team like her precious babies. Plus I like the symbolism of her first pokemon also sharing a birthday with her and that creating a tight bond from the start.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Nah, she'll just call it by its species name. Her personality will be a bit headstrong and maybe has to think more before acting... but she a massive softy for Pokemon and treats her team like her precious babies. Plus I like the symbolism of her first pokemon also sharing a birthday with her and that creating a tight bond from the start.
Cool. If you do write it let me know.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
  • Haha

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I read through everything about this drama and I want to say one last thing on it. I'll spoiler it so if you don't wanna read it, just ignore it.

I've come to the conclusion that the only thing Nappy is at fault for is hiding pedo actions. After seeing how the rest of those guys are acting, it is disgusting. I didn't really follow Mo outside of his colabs with Nappy, I didn't follow what Luke did or Hoodlum. I really don't know much about them but they are taking things too far. Even PK let this all go and moved on. Nappy seems like he develops feelings too easily for people and his only way to move on with that is to either explore them or put space between him and the other person. I am the same way. If I had feelings for a friend, I couldn't be friends with them either. I think we have an example of he said she said and the truth is somewhere in the middle but we likely won't ever get it.

I don't support what he did with Nathan by hiding his actions or supporting/being friends with Jamie but I'll be dammed if I support the rest of them acting like this. They are acting like a bunch of attention whores at this point. They all shared their thoughts/feelings but continue to attack Nappy even after he stopped doing/saying anything about it. They have even attacked others for being neutral on the subject. Yeah, it sucks to feel ashamed of your past but attacking other people and labeling them horrific things without solid evidence is disgusting and in the long run won't make you feel better. Nappy may be in the wrong (still not 100% convinced of that) but acting this way when you are supposed to be grown adults and are public figures for fan groups / followings is shameful.

At this point they are all being toxic. I would like to think most people are aware of that at least even if they support their claims.

Things are being twisted left, right, and center and no one is focusing on the real issue which is Nathan, Mudkip Mama, and Jamie.
Those three had no businesses being public figures in this community. They are proven to be predators and that is a major problem.

Aside from Shady and aDrive, I am not following, supporting, or having anything to do with this group anymore. I think Shady and aDrive were for the most part separate from them anyways. I will find some up and coming channels I enjoy to support. pokeaimMD is a good one Solidus got me watching.

ComplicatedAliveAcornweevil-size_restricted.gif

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I read through everything about this drama and I want to say one last thing on it. I'll spoiler it so if you don't wanna read it, just ignore it.

I've come to the conclusion that the only thing Nappy is at fault for is hiding pedo actions. After seeing how the rest of those guys are acting, it is disgusting. I didn't really follow Mo outside of his colabs with Nappy, I didn't follow what Luke did or Hoodlum. I really don't know much about them but they are taking things too far. Even PK let this all go and moved on. Nappy seems like he develops feelings too easily for people and his only way to move on with that is to either explore them or put space between him and the other person. I am the same way. If I had feelings for a friend, I couldn't be friends with them either. I think we have an example of he said she said and the truth is somewhere in the middle but we likely won't ever get it.

I don't support what he did with Nathan by hiding his actions or supporting/being friends with Jamie but I'll be dammed if I support the rest of them acting like this. They are acting like a bunch of attention whores at this point. They all shared their thoughts/feelings but continue to attack Nappy even after he stopped doing/saying anything about it. They have even attacked others for being neutral on the subject. Yeah, it sucks to feel ashamed of your past but attacking other people and labeling them horrific things without solid evidence is disgusting and in the long run won't make you feel better. Nappy may be in the wrong (still not 100% convinced of that) but acting this way when you are supposed to be grown adults and are public figures for fan groups / followings is shameful.

At this point they are all being toxic. I would like to think most people are aware of that at least even if they support their claims.

Things are being twisted left, right, and center and no one is focusing on the real issue which is Nathan, Mudkip Mama, and Jamie.
Those three had no businesses being public figures in this community. They are proven to be predators and that is a major problem.

Aside from Shady and aDrive, I am not following, supporting, or having anything to do with this group anymore. I think Shady and aDrive were for the most part separate from them anyways. I will find some up and coming channels I enjoy to support. pokeaimMD is a good one Solidus got me watching.

ComplicatedAliveAcornweevil-size_restricted.gif

Did you see a post from StormyKingdra about it?