Poké-Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Not sure who that is, what did they say?

Basically, they are someone who is 17 and in 2018 Nappy dated them as a 25-year-old when he was still 16. He is not a PokeTuber, not "gaining views." Basically, this was after the alleged relationship between Callum and Nappy and they provided screen caps for examples and their experience sort of matches what was already accused against Nappy. Feel free to take a look.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

Basically, they are someone who is 17 and in 2018 Nappy dated them as a 25-year-old when he was still 16. He is not a PokeTuber, not "gaining views." Basically, this was after the alleged relationship between Callum and Nappy and they provided screen caps for examples and their experience sort of matches what was already accused against Nappy. Feel free to take a look.

I can hardly make out what the pictures are saying, the screen grabs. Is there a way to blow them up?

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I can hardly make out what the pictures are saying, the screen grabs. Is there a way to blow them up?

I think there may be a download to get them, and some I can zoom in one and get decent quality.

Edit: Yeah, the download link is on the end of the Tweet longer thing.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I am so glad I don't follow/subscribe anyone in the PokeTuber Community

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I think there may be a download to get them, and some I can zoom in one and get decent quality.

Edit: Yeah, the download link is on the end of the Tweet longer thing.
Yup. Got it. Well, I still stand by what I said with them acting this way on twitter (attacking others and what not) but that about sums things up.
He appears to be grooming younger boys who are not sure about their sexuality.... Has he only dated 16 year olds?? Yikes...

I guess I have nothing more to question here. I feel bad for them and I hope they learned from it not to trust people online. I know Shady Penguin has "shady" in his name but maybe Nappy should have coined that first.

Thanks for pointing this out to me because I didn't actually see this one and it has the most proof.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I hate that I have to screen people now. wth.

I am glad to see Shady helping the community by not attacking anyone and just showing compassion. He is a good dude.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
You don't have to "screen" people now. Everybody has secrets that no one knows.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Yup. Got it. Well, I still stand by what I said with them acting this way on twitter (attacking others and what not) but that about sums things up.
He appears to be grooming younger boys who are not sure about their sexuality.... Has he only dated 16 year olds?? Yikes...

I guess I have nothing more to question here. I feel bad for them and I hope they learned from it not to trust people online. I know Shady Penguin has "shady" in his name but maybe Nappy should have coined that first.

Thanks for pointing this out to me because I didn't actually see this one and it has the most proof.

I think differently about the victims coming out. From what I can tell, it has taken a toll on a lot of them in the years since it had happened and realistically, trying to solve it privately would not have got anywhere. If anything, it's sort of empowered other people like Gabe to speak out and as Nappy's done that behaviour, not once, but multiple times and consistently, it is maybe the only way which will get him to stop and his fans should know because they are helping support him and that kind of behaviour. Maybe they were a bit more vicious than they should be, but it's been years of fear bottled up and putting myself in their shoes, if I'd experience what they did, I would have possibly done the same. Plus I think this finally gives the people he manipulated/took advantage of the support and stress relief they need to have closure.

I'm subbed to GameboyLuke on Twitch, I watched his stuff before this. I watched Nappy, and I watched a lot of people's content at one point or another of those involved. I know who I'll watch and continue to watch, but in the end, we all have our opinions and thoughts. I've talked to a friend who is a Pokemon Fan over the past few days and we kind of agree. For me, seeing that Nappy really... didn't have a proper defence and Luke, Callum, TrickyWii (she also had a lot of evidence posted online, well as much as she could dig up from an old computer and Skype from 2015), and now Gabe, found as much evidence as they could when called out on lying to try to say their experiences happened... I can tell that they did their damndest to get what they saw as the truth out... Maybe caught up in the moment, but after what they experienced, I don't blame them.

But, while this may have shaken the Pokemon Community to its knees, it'll come out stronger than before. A lot of PokeTubers seem closer now either through experiencing something similar with Nappy or elsewhere in their lives, or just realizing we all are humans. Plus by the time SwSh (pronounced Swish) come out, we'll all be in the hype just enjoying the game we love again.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Also, I gotta say this. Mr. Talent that guy Shady has begun a Rival Locke with is beyond annoying.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Also, I gotta say this. Mr. Talent that guy Shady has begun a Rival Locke with is beyond annoying.

He's alright IMO. I'm sure he'll grow on me more. Bur RIP Elekid

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Fighting fire with fire don't work. Not that they should care about Nappy at this point but this could be enough to push someone over the edge. Vent and get it out, let others know your story and support the other who were effected and then move on. Stop publicly laughing at, mocking, shaming, and attacking him or people who are his friends or family. Don't attack people who aren't sure what to believe or constantly bash the person that hurt you and try to get everyone against them. God forbid it happens but I don't think any one of them could handle Nappy doing something terrible to himself.

Like I said I feel for them but I don't support this kind of behavior. Coming clean with proof was needed for them to heal, I get that but I want nothing to do with that toxicity they have built up with themselves or their fan base.