Poké-Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah but if you have to blame someone, blame Nappy. Not just for doing the things he did, but how he handled it.
I'm not blaming anyone. I have been on the manipulated end of the stick where I was used and emotionally abused, and it sucks. I allowed those toxic people to remain in my life so while they were horrible people, I was stupid for allowing it and should have valued myself more. I can't blame a person entirely for taking advantage of me when I allowed myself to become a doormat. A lot of people experience this in life and it sucks but I have to own up to the fact that I allowed those kind of people to be in my life when I knew they were bad for me. I feel like the people Nappy hurt will see this in time. They don't need to forgive him but they need to forgive themselves for thinking so little of themselves.

I don't know what happened in its entirety but I have seen enough to think Shady has made a great choice. I would have done the same. He might remain on good terms with Nappy but for the sake of his channel and his fans, he can't collab with him anymore. I unsubbed to Nappy. I am sure others will too but he will still have his fan base. I just hope he learned from this not to take advantage of people who are already down on themselves.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I realized too that Shady passed up Nappy in subs on YouTube now. I remember him being like 200+ behind.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Random, but the other day I did more of White 2 and I am in a quandry about my team. I have mostly done the game with two gyms left, but I wonder something with my team.

Should I swap Growlithe/Arcanine with a Chandelure?

The rest of my team is Samurott, Vibrava, Ampharos, Lucario, and Sawsbuck and the ghost typing could help my fighting weakness. However I'd have to grind and the Dragon and Water gyms coming up means it won't get much work regardless. Plus Arcanine at least has intimidate to help the physical attacks.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Random, but the other day I did more of White 2 and I am in a quandry about my team. I have mostly done the game with two gyms left, but I wonder something with my team.

Should I swap Growlithe/Arcanine with a Chandelure?

The rest of my team is Samurott, Vibrava, Ampharos, Lucario, and Sawsbuck and the ghost typing could help my fighting weakness. However I'd have to grind and the Dragon and Water gyms coming up means it won't get much work regardless. Plus Arcanine at least has intimidate to help the physical attacks.
Nah, the only person you need to worry about is Marshall, and his pokemon all have moves specifically to counter Chandelure, it's crazy

Edit: Not specifically Chandelure, but they're built to counter flying types with rock moves and ghost types with dark moves, both of which Chandelure is weak to

Last edited:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I kind of low key wish they add another Tyrouge evolution based on another type of Martial Art.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I kind of low key wish they add another Tyrouge evolution based on another type of Martial Art.

I guess the only thing is that it'd need a non-stat based evo since equal attack/defense and each being greater than the other are all taken.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Here's a fun little theory. I think Bisharp and Pawniard are native to Kalos, not Unova. Their whole deal is being generals/soldiers, and in Kalos, they're famous for their impact on the Great War. Compare that to the Unovan Civil War, no mention of them at all. On top of that, they're exclusive to a tiny patch of grass on a random route. I betcha they're Kalos Mons, who were brought in by some tourist to Unova after all the war stuff

But that's just a theory, a pointless theory, thanks for watching

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
tumblr_pnmk85G2Hc1rofgnlo1_500.gif

Was looking for any new news and spotted this. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Rosie