Please no.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imjerel

Reaction score
No, Triple H needs to fuck off and stop fighting for belts. HBK, sure, give the man one last run if he wants it. Otherwise, hell no to Triple H.

loL! so true im sick of him being compared by wwe as the ric flair of the 21st century, anyways thats why i placed Edge to win, haha

Airfixx

how bout this WM main event and i've wrote this on a lot of post cz i really want to push this idea to everyone

TAKER vs HBK vs TRIPLE H

Bt Edge enters after taker won and wins the title against taker or he enters the match as the surprise 4th entrant and then win

whatcha think?

Shit idea.

2 Raw guys face off against the SD champ? Assuming one won the RR, how ya gonna get the other one brand-hopping, Einstein?

Edge effectively booking himself into a match with Taker afterwards is rediculous.... You're not even suggesting some half-assed scheme of inserting him whilst the match is in progress.... Your making it a whole new match... And effectively handing the trophy of ending Takers streak to Edge in the process (which would be a complete and utter waste).

kingovkings

Reaction score
Im all for Trips winning id love it. Especially if we were to get a bad ass Trips out of it too. I really think Trips will make Sheamus look wicked and they probably put on pretty good match. And i woudn't be surprised for HHH to really put over sheamus at Mania TBH. Plus i find it amusing When the HHH haters start stressing gud times ;P LMAO.

Airfixx

^^^"...Yeah but he buried Kane in 2002, the bastard, Grrrrrrr!!! ...And what about Booker-(AVERAGE AS FUCK)-T not beating him at WM19??? sob-sob".

;o]

xtremebadass

I think HHH should be banned from main eventing this WrestleMania after that horrible main event performance he put on last year. That was just terrible.

WWE thinks to have a successful main event at Mania they must put Triple H in there. Idk if they want to make up for all the years he lost at Mania by making him win/retain the title in main events of today or what, but Sheamus better come out on top.

Airfixx

Yo, KOK's... Looks like another just arrived! ;o]

I think HHH should be banned from main eventing this WrestleMania after that horrible main event performance he put on last year. That was just terrible.

What exactly was appalling about, specifically, HHH's "performance"?

.....But yeah, you're right, ban one of your biggest stars from the main event. Makes sense cos eventually you'll have a company so small and unprofitable you could 'afford' top have some lame indie schmuck headlining WM and still sell all ya tickets.

"Blink And You'll Miss Us Promotions in association with HHHaters Annonymous proudly present.... RASSLEMOANIER I"

xtremebadass

It is very hard to look at Orton and HHH from last year good. The build up was awesome the match just bombed. I think HHH needs to just step aside for once and not headline a Mania.

LadyHotrod

Triple H needs to step aside, period. I used to really like him but I'm at the point now where I almost wish he was dead so he could stop wasting time on my TV screen. He's boring, he does the same bullshit all the time, he gets more TV time than he should. I know it's not all his fault but he should look at himself in the mirror, all dressed up in his DX gear, and say to himself 'holy shit, I'm a 40 year old man acting like a smurf. I should just retire right now.'

Airfixx

It is very hard to look at Orton and HHH from last year good. The build up was awesome the match just bombed. I think HHH needs to just step aside for once and not headline a Mania.

I'm not arguing the virtues of said match. What I'm getting at is why lay the blame exclusively on HHH.

Primarily the match stip cut the balls right off of the match, but if you're looking to blame the worker(s), why does Orton get off untarnished?

Nation

Triple H indeed definitely does need to stay away from competing in the main event for a world championship. Edge, Orton, HBK, Punk, Jericho, and Batista should be the potential replacements for Triple H. All though I'd much rather prefer to see somebody new win it this time but that won't happen.

It's funny people from the WWE criticized WCW for not pushing new guys when the WWE has been doing the same for a while now. Sure Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, and Christian are doing pretty well but how about all those other talented guys? Yep they are jobbers.

Beer

^^ Possibly the most bias opinion ever. You can't honestly be saying that Triple H is a bad worker, can you? Sure, he's pretty annoying and he wastes TV time that can be used for up and comers, but be fair, he's better than most of the WWE roster. Triple H draws fans big time, he's pretty good in the ring and not too shabby on the mic. The WWE would be silly to not utilize him well.

Airfixx

To be fair, watching 'The Monday Night Wars DVD' etc. you don't see WWE criticizing WCW for not building stars; simply citing it as one of the key reason for their eventual demise.

Btw, Nation, what the fuck does Batista in particular have over HHH?

Answer: Fuck all... Not even the age factor.

xtremebadass

I'm not arguing the virtues of said match. What I'm getting at is why lay the blame exclusively on HHH.

Primarily the match stip cut the balls right off of the match, but if you're looking to blame the worker(s), why does Orton get off untarnished?

I am just emphasizing it on Triple H because he was the veteran in the match. He is the more experienced guy especially when it comes to WM main events. Plus with all the build up for Orton it was written on the wall that Orton really should have defeated HHH there. When it comes to Orton and WM WWE never puts him in the limelight of it all. Even at 24 where he won the title match, that still wasn't the MAIN event. They would rather have showcased Undertaker.