Please no.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Cena beating Taker @ Mania would be THE best, most epic shit to happen in WWE in years (It's been my fave streak ending scenario for nigh on 2 years now). However, I have no faith in the 'Es testicular fortitude.... What-so-fucking-ever.

noumenon

Remember the Funk/Foley chair incident? It would be that, plus the garbage thrown into the ring following the main event on Nitro where NWO would come out on top.

Beer

They don't have the guts is a fair comment to make. They fear that fans will be soo pissed Taker lost. Which is understandable I suppose. A large proportion of the children who watch WWE would cry and have a hissy fit over the deadman losing.

noumenon

The day Cena turns heel, I don't want them to film the ring. Just a constant shot of the crowd, zooming in on children's faces and their expressions of horror and disappointment.

Reaction score
I dunno if the kids would be that sad, even if Cena cheated. I think he'd have to do something more despicable to get a full blown heat, something like Hogan and the nWo, cheating to break the streak wont cut it. Austin sided with McMahon to cheat the Rock @ the greatest WM ever and that was probably the WWE equivalent of Hogan-nWo and the crowd was bipartisan at best.
If they did it in an anti-Cena city up north like New York or Philly, then maybe, but not in Phoenix. Cena's gonna have to beat the shit out of Bret in that match then really really cheat Taker, like knocking him unconscious with a chair or something than making him "submit" ala Stone Cold passing out @ 13.

If I had it my way, Cena still turns heel, but loses to Taker and give Taker plenty of time off to be ready to end the streak @ 27 to a really built up Miz. Give Miz a nice, slow build, win MITB, throw in a title reign, and he's ready. I can't think of anyone who would be more perfect for it if they play Miz's cards right this upcoming year.

MizMasta3000

Whats so wrong with this? ifthey are pushing Sheamus as champ until WM, you know a new guy can't go up against him. We are not at that point where a match such as John Morrison vs. Sheamus can't draw as a WM Main Event yet. If Sheamus keeps the title, a vet needs to challenge him. As for HBK, I have no problem with him and Batista fighting it out at NWO but I thought they were having Elimination Chamber instead this year? Anyways. I see no problem with this and we should be happy they pushing Sheamus to the fucking moon having him Main event wrestlemania his first year in the company. C'mon guys too long it has been Cena,Orton,HHH,Taker,Batista facing each other. Now we might see one of these vets ACTUALLY put this guy over :y: good choice by WWE.

Beer

Purrty sure Triple H has been putting people over for the last 7 years or so.

Beer

Now we might see one of these vets ACTUALLY put this guy over

Sorry, I thought with this sentence that's what you were implying.

In that case, I still disagree. JoMo hasn't been pushed enough. With Sheamus, they gave him a Lesnar push pretty much as soon as he came on Raw. Morrison's been on smackdown for a while please. Pushes like that take time.

MizMasta3000

I wasn really talking about Sheamus refering to Cena. He should have been beaten clean IMO

Axis

He won the WWE Championship, about a month after being on Raw. How much more did you want?

Airfixx

^^^Him to look somewhat credible. Seriously, for months since he turned up on Raw they've gone on about him destroying all in his path... Well that consists of a couple of wins over Golddust, squashing Jamie Noble... And Cena falling onto a table.

His match against Cena was piss. He's meant to look unstoppable, not lucky.