Plans for Booker-T, Nash & Riley elimination

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Official Rate the "Rate a thread" thread

First up is Rate a Wrestler:
its on day 11 and so far it has rated:
1. Taz - 91
2. Raven - 84
3. Sabu - 76
4. Randy 'Macho Man' Savage - 75
5. Hulk Hogan - 74
6. Scott Hall - 71
7. Abyss - 70
8. Tommy Dreamer - 65
9. Kevin Nash - 64
10. The Sandman - 60
11. Sean Waltman - 48
--------------------------------------
I rate this as a 7/10. good moveset, however I always thought the promos lacked reality.

Truth

Reaction score
Uh can I ask you what in the hell this thread is?

Reaction score
it is exactly what the title says. each day im going to put a new rate a thread thread and people will rate it just like everything else....why is that weird or something?

Truth

Reaction score
It just makes no sense to me...is this thread where you rate all the "rate the" threads? Because if so then why when you rated Rate the Wrestler did you say--- good moveset, however I always thought the promos lacked reality.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
i rate this rate a thread a 0/10

Woot. 1,000 post in HIAT is mine! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA! ITS ALL MINE!!!!!!!!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I lol'd at this because I was considering doing the exact same thing.

I was gonna do it though because I wanted to make a point.

Also TPC... GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!

xtremebadass

Well Rate the Wrestler is the Original Rate the Thread, so what is this guy trying to do here?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I think he may be trying to say that there are too many Rate the..... threads.

xtremebadass

Well he just could have made a topic about 2 many rate the's, he made it all complicated and crap

This Guy

I think he may be trying to say that there are too many Rate the..... threads.

actually I think he wanted this to be a ligit thread and just wasn't smart enough to come up with one of his own.

However I know thats what you were thinking and I think so too.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: Nodq.com

- There has been some ideas banded around for Booker with main-event guys in WWE. The original plan had been for Booker to be brought in as a manager that wrestles infrequently, but it looks as if that may have changed now.

- The reason there was some confusion surrounding Alex Riley and his elimination during the Royal Rumble was because he was not supposed to go out when he did. Riley was supposed to hang on when thrown over - this is why the commentary team were asking about him post elimination and why they didn't call it when he had been thrown out.

- As he was getting up, Nash was reportedly told something by one of the referees before his stare down spot with Big Show. It's thought that this may have been a backstage audible due to the crowd reaction he received and WWE trying to plan something for him going forward.
Interested to see what they got planned for Booker exactly. And while Show/Kev could be good promo wise the matches are not gonna be far from classic of course.

Baller

Reaction score
Nash vs Show would just be a big brawl. Nash couldn't even really move anymore. Booker is the man, and can't wait to see what they have planned for him.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Big Show has had far worse than Nash especially heading into Mania, but a Diesel vs Big Show encounter would make for a good 10 minute street fight (better than Bret/Vince) and some good promos.

As for Booker T, I can dig whatever they are going to do for him sucka.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Nash/Show could a good street fight. If you will all recall Nash (Diesel) broke Show (Giant)'s neck back in January of 1998. They could work that into the storyline somehow. From a storyline standpoint Nash was also the one that cost Show his job in WCW in January of 99. So if they really focused on the build up for it, it could be immense.

Then again. Anybody ever think Nash/Show could team up to take on The Corre? Sure at this point we are all figuring that The Corre will take on The New Nexus at WM but anything could happen in the WWE :side: