• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pit Road Fight Nascar Race

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Oh god the horror, these men put their lives on the line consistently.

Imagine the danger that could happen if somebody makes a RIGHT TURN.

Moonlight Drive

I don't know if there are many athletes in the world with enough physical strenght to do that.

Hence the constant left turns, those are tough enough.

the dark knight

Did you not you read where I disregarded the modern definition of sports entirely? I am merely using the current definition and its logic to show the foolishness of it.
okay, i really forgot what i said earlier so fuck it.
ath·lete
thinsp.png
Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ath-leet]Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun a person trained or gifted in exercises or contests involving physical agility, stamina, or strength; a participant in a sport, exercise, or game

yea, OR. it means you could be doing an exercise or playing a game, not necessarily involved in a sport.
No. The defenition of a word should be a static thing. No matter what dictionary I use the definition should carry the same meaning with the exception of a variance in words. as you can see that is not currently true given the fact that I can find a definition to back up whatever I say. As the reply above indicates.
the word cheat can mean so many different things. there are many terms used that can mean different things and thoughts to different people. also, again, according to dictionaries, nascar is a sport and drivers are athletes.

I am not wrong. The system is wrong.
you're wrong again. because YES you were wrong, what system?

"it is hand/eye co-ordination and stamina. But even the stamina is more mental than physical imo. That is not sport to me"
fact: that statement is wrong.

You can be 500 pounds and still turn left....it's not that hard.
wrong.

your arguments are so stupid i dont think ill bother reading them again. :nonono:

Travis40

My arguments are stupid?

How to 500 pound people get around town?...they have to turn the fucking steering wheel. Just turning a wheel left, sure isn't a sport.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
ok fine running a ball up and down a court throwing it in to a hoop isn't a sport..

I play Basketball with my friends and it seems pretty easy to me...so yeah..

and hey I've played Baseball with my friends and its real easy to me...

Football is the only one thats hard

so hell Baseball and Basketball...no longer sports cause there to easy..

To say Nascar is easy

they been people who tried and failed...never did anything...once they made it to Nascar so yeah not as easy as it looks...

I mean TDK does not like Nascar but at least he is smart enough to know what a sport is when he see's one

It does not matter if you say its a sport or not...Its consider one by the sports people who say what a sport is...idk what the hell there called but yeah its consider one..

and to all the ones who say they don't do it cause they don't like it...or why do something you don't like...Cause its fun..

I hate Baseball but when I play it with my friends its fun as hell...same with Basketball...and Hockey..

I hate watching them but there fun to play...and hell I'll go to one cause its fun just to be there also

I been to a Hockey Game...loved it being there but not watching on TV...same with Baseball

Yet to see a basketball game but I sure as hell would go..

Go to a race...I know people who don't like racing...but went to a Nascar race and had a hell of a time....

Travis40

ok fine running a ball up and down a court throwing it in to a hoop isn't a sport..

To say Nascar is easy

they been people who tried and failed...never did anything...once they made it to Nascar so yeah not as easy as it looks...

I mean TDK does not like Nascar but at least he is smart enough to know what a sport is when he see's one

It does not matter if you say its a sport or not...Its consider one by the sports people who say what a sport is...idk what the hell there called but yeah its consider one..

and to all the ones who say they don't do it cause they don't like it...or why do something you don't like...Cause its fun..

I hate Baseball but when I play it with my friends its fun as hell...same with Basketball...and Hockey..

I hate watching them but there fun to play...and hell I'll go to one cause its fun just to be there also

I been to a Hockey Game...loved it being there but not watching on TV...same with Baseball

Yet to see a basketball game but I sure as hell would go..

Go to a race...I know people who don't like racing...but went to a Nascar race and had a hell of a time....

Those sports that you named...are sports because you have to actually physically do things (run, jump, throw, catch)...all you have to do in Nascar is push on the gas and brake, and turn left...with the occasional right turn.

And you talk about how many people have tried and failed to get into Nascar...many, many more people have tried and failed to get into the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, etc....

One more thing, can you name the Top 5 Sportspeople in the world at this moment?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
yea, OR. it means you could be doing an exercise or playing a game, not necessarily involved in a sport.

Still my point is the word athlete still applies.

the word cheat can mean so many different things. there are many terms used that can mean different things and thoughts to different people. also, again, according to dictionaries, nascar is a sport and drivers are athletes.

Not all dictionaries and again, that is my point. That indicates something wrong.

you're wrong again. because YES you were wrong, what system?

The system that decided that you can look up a word in 5 dictionaries and find five different definitions.

"it is hand/eye co-ordination and stamina. But even the stamina is more mental than physical imo. That is not sport to me"
fact: that statement is wrong.

How is it wrong?

You are running you tard. That in and of itself is active physical exertion, and therefore sport.

It may be easy to play yes, but it does not mean that you are any good at it.

Same as above.

Lol. So much idiocy it makes my head hurt.

See above. Idiot logic.

the dark knight

Still my point is the word athlete still applies.
CAN apply, not necessarily lol. screw it.

Not all dictionaries and again, that is my point. That indicates something wrong.

thats why i said everyone goes by a certain definition. whats your definition of a sport?

How is it wrong?
1) its severely lacking.
2) its more physical than it is mental...by far more.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
If you read on you see I was joking you dumbasses

I mean really ok look...Basketball and Baseball are sports yes I know

So is Nascar but its simply you and Travis and the others saying its not a sport being stupid and close minded and not know anything at all about the sport...

Ask any of the drivers if its a walk in the part there say its not...

and before you say cause them rednecks can't do anything else

not all are rednecks

Marcos Ambrose is an Australian...

Juan Pablo Montoya is from Colombia and has done F1 before and has came to Nascar...

also some of the drivers have done other things and was good at it

Elliott Sadler played Basketball and was pretty good at it but he loved racing so he went back to it...

Jimmie Johnson raced 50cc motorcycles..Its racing but hey its more then left turns...so yeah..

Robby Gordon did Off-Racing which is also wicked hard..

Casey Mears played High School Football as a Running Back.

David Gilliland played High School Golf

so yeah hmmm it seems they are athletes...hmm

Anyway point is

Nascar = Sport = Get Over it.

Moonlight Drive

If you read on you see I was joking you dumbasses

I mean really ok look...Basketball and Baseball are sports yes I know

So is Nascar but its simply you and Travis and the others saying its not a sport being stupid and close minded and not know anything at all about the sport...
We know all there is to know about the sport. Gas, Left. Left. Left. Left. Left. Left. Brake~! Gas. Left. Left. Left. Left. End

Ask any of the drivers if its a walk in the part there say its not...

and before you say cause them rednecks can't do anything else

not all are rednecks

Marcos Ambrose is an Australian...

I am disowning him as an Australian, he can never come back to this country.

Juan Pablo Montoya is from Colombia and has done F1 before and has came to Nascar...

also some of the drivers have done other things and was good at it

Elliott Sadler played Basketball and was pretty good at it but he loved racing so he went back to it...

Jimmie Johnson raced 50cc motorcycles..Its racing but hey its more then left turns...so yeah..

Robby Gordon did Off-Racing which is also wicked hard..

Casey Mears played High School Football as a Running Back.

David Gilliland played High School Golf

so yeah hmmm it seems they are athletes...hmm

Hmm..how does that qualify Nas-tard as a sport? Yay, they can play sports! There's telemarketers who can play sport, is telemarketing a sport? What in the blue hell was the point of that, they're athletes in other real sports, not Nas-tard.

Anyway point is

Nascar = Sport = Get Over it.

Nas-tard=Blue=Get Over It.