Pit Road Fight Nascar Race

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

BLAH LEFT TURN~!

Anyway, it's considered a sport? By who? You and all those rednecks in America (probably Kentucky Cody too). Bottom line is, as BKB pointed out, if Nas-Tard is a sport, so is Dodgems.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Last thing..

Its consider a sport but like the sports people or w/e

and see I've noticed the only two people fighting me here are non-americans...Its consider a sport here..

see thought some non-americans agree like TDK...

He is smart enough to relize a sport

oh and btw calling it Nas-Tard is gay ok...I mean I don't like Baseball or Basketball but I don't call it dumb names...

so yeah Grow The Fuck Up

now I'm done lol.

Travis40

If you read on you see I was joking you dumbasses

I mean really ok look...Basketball and Baseball are sports yes I know

So is Nascar but its simply you and Travis and the others saying its not a sport being stupid and close minded and not know anything at all about the sport...

Ask any of the drivers if its a walk in the part there say its not...

and before you say cause them rednecks can't do anything else

not all are rednecks

Marcos Ambrose is an Australian...

Juan Pablo Montoya is from Colombia and has done F1 before and has came to Nascar...

also some of the drivers have done other things and was good at it

Elliott Sadler played Basketball and was pretty good at it but he loved racing so he went back to it...

Jimmie Johnson raced 50cc motorcycles..Its racing but hey its more then left turns...so yeah..

Robby Gordon did Off-Racing which is also wicked hard..

Casey Mears played High School Football as a Running Back.

David Gilliland played High School Golf

so yeah hmmm it seems they are athletes...hmm

Anyway point is

Nascar = Sport = Get Over it.

Just because tons of NASCAR drivers played real sports in the past, doesn't make NASCAR a sport.

And :laugh: at the Bolded part...I bet he got picked on so much in school because he couldn't play baseball, basketball, or football.

Travis40

BLAH LEFT TURN~!

Anyway, it's considered a sport? By who? You and all those rednecks in America (probably Kentucky Cody too). Bottom line is, as BKB pointed out, if Nas-Tard is a sport, so is Dodgems.

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY...stop right there...just becuase one idiot thinks that NAStard is a sport, doesn't make all of us rednecks...just throwing that out there.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
WE WILL , WE WILL, ROCK YOU!!!

Body You're a Young Hot Man, You got Cum on Your Face, a big dick's grace...

waving your weiner all over the place...

WE WILL , WE WILL, ROCK YOU!!!

^automatically that song makes anything into a sport...duh

PeepShow

Oh, a piece of a hot dog rapper flew out on to the track. Got to bring out that yellow flag and stop the race. We don't want anyone getting hurt!