Pit Road Fight Nascar Race

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

NAS-tards fail though since they were droppe on their heads to many times

RIGHT TURN~!

Moonlight Drive

NAS-Tards: Right turn? This concept confuses and infuriates us!

Left Turn~!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Oh, a piece of a hot dog rapper flew out on to the track. Got to bring out that yellow flag and stop the race. We don't want anyone getting hurt!
Oh ok so lets see

The Hot Dog wrapper could get in someone's grill and blow there engine but see..They don't throw a caution for that....now car parts and other things they will cause it could mess someone's tire up wrecking them causing others to wreck...

this thread had responses as much as the amount of left turns we can get in a nascar race

and yet your still a dumbass..

See like I said before the idiots here no nothing..about the sport expect they turn left...which I said they do more then that...and don't give me no right turn BS either...I like to see any one of you mother fucking asswhips try it

I bet you..even thought this bet can not be won cause its no way in hell you can set it up

But you race any of the top 12 Drivers right now...let them give you a car that goes say.....about 190 max...they take a car that goes...180 Max...

Have about a...say...50 Lap race at....say...Talladega...

I bet you won't make it to the end...and if you do...you won't be the winner...that goes for anyone here.

NAS-tards fail though since they were droppe on their heads to many times

RIGHT TURN~!

haha if there at a Road Course they will turn left so your logic here is Blue...do your damn research before you bash a sport

NAS-Tards: Right turn? This concept confuses and infuriates us!

Left Turn~!

Like I said above...they do turn right....and no its not tricky so STFU...but try and do research like I told you...You make your self look stupid bashing something you have no idea about.

Wrestling Station

Also im not a moron to sit in a car for making it turn left 50 turns and waste my life with a junk steel. Dumbshit.

Beer

Oh ok so lets see

The Hot Dog wrapper could get in someone's grill and blow there engine but see..They don't throw a caution for that....now car parts and other things they will cause it could mess someone's tire up wrecking them causing others to wreck...

Sorry, comment of the year.

chessarmy

:roflmao: at this entire thread. This was pure gold.

Shall I chime in?

Left Turn! :)

Moonlight Drive

Nas-Tard said:
Like I said above...they do turn right....and no its not tricky so STFU...but try and do research like I told you...You make your self look stupid bashing something you have no idea about.
Thank you for proving our point that Nascar is indeed, in your words, 'not tricky'

Oh ok so lets see

Dear God, :smh

LEFT TURN~!