Pit Road Fight Nascar Race

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
ok so your telling me you could handle a 3400lbs car going 190 miles per hour...get loose and catch it before it wrecks...I doubt it..

You need to be able to be strong enough to handle that car...if the car gets loose if your not in good physical condition then well your gonna wreck...

But if your in good physical condition you will be able to handle that car and not wreck..

So yeah there you do gotta be in good physical condition to race in Nascar in of story.

Moonlight Drive

ok so your telling me you could handle a 3400lbs car going 190 miles per hour...get loose and catch it before it wrecks...I doubt it..

You need to be able to be strong enough to handle that car...if the car gets loose if your not in good physical condition then well your gonna wreck...

But if your in good physical condition you will be able to handle that car and not wreck..

So yeah there you do gotta be in good physical condition to race in Nascar in of story.

Fat people drive heavy cars too! And I don't see how this qualifys Nas-Tard as a sport, you sit on your arse moving a steering wheel in...two directions~! If you can perform the sport for hours with no breaks, it is not physically demanding (or entertaining for that matter) and does not qualify as a sport.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
They don't need breaks cause there not whimps like them in other sports...

Until you try it just STFU about it really...

Moonlight Drive

They don't need breaks cause there not whimps like them in other sports...

Until you try it just STFU about it really...

Wimps? God that is possibly the stupidest post I have ever read. So people who compete in sports like Boxing, Football (All kinds, NFL, NRL, AFL, Union), Hockey, Wrestling, etc. they are all wimps? Since sitting in a car moving a steering wheel in Nas-Tard is so tough and demanding.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Alright I got this from some where else and pretty much is a longer version of what I've said

The number of G's that you're hitting while going that fast, though granted aren't what, say, a naval aviator would hit in a tomcat, make it difficult to move. Drivers have to maintain a rigorous athletic regimen in order to be able to drive. To be able to drive competetively requires an extreme amount of stamina, strength, and concentration. Just because you can drive a car ( a regular sedan at that) does not in any way shape or form make you eligible to drive in NASCAR. Do the research... you might be surprised..

Moonlight Drive

So tell me, if this is so 'physically rigorous' how can you perform it non-stop for hours. Turning a steering wheel is, wait for it, not a sport. Nas-Tard is car driving, it is not a sport, if anything it is just a redneck sideshow.

And that is all I'm going to say about that.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
They sometimes stop...they have cautions..so they gotta slow down and they have red flags...

But hey...Golf is a sport...I don't watch it but do they stop there if so don't call me an idiot cause as I said I don't watch it or follow it what so ever..

Baseball what stops for a little bit in the 7th ining or not idk..

Point being...its as sport

Here something else some posted

Nascar is definitely a sport because drivers work out more times a week than you can probably begin to think about doing in a month.it takes alot of endurance to turn a wheel with almost no power sgteering for 500 miles or 3 1/2 to 4 hours. if youve ever driven a car with no power steering you know what im talking about.if you still dont think nascar is a sport try going to daytona down the beckstretch at 195 miles an hour backwards with 42 other cars coming at you and save it i bet anything you will cry like a litte girl as soon as you see those other 42 come by you at 195 MPH.then try to get rid of the headache you have from plowing down the wall and smashing your head against the seat posts wich may i remind you the drivers hit at more than 6 (g's) g-forces. and break ribs sometimes when they hit the wall if you still dont think nascar is a sport i think you should look into trying to drive a race car and go to a local track and watch a race!

and more from peeps there

I am a two time champion in the southwest supertruck series that races in new mexico and texas. our races are short, normally 20 to 25 laps, at about 17 secs. a lap. Now i am a young healthy strong guy,and when i get out of our truck after most races i am soaked in sweat, my arms are dead,my neck is sore, and my legs and abs tired from holding myself up against the G forces we encounter in the turns; and my mind is drained because racing takes more focus and talent than any thing i have ever done. I raced bmx for years and know what an athletic sport is, and driving stock cars ranks right up there with it. So not only is racing a sport... but it has got to be one of the most intense and challenging sports out there.

This person has no idea what she is talking a bout. I'm an auto racer myself, and i know that 99.99% of people don't know the half of how difficult it is to drive. People don't realize that in a racecar, you are going so fast that every move you make, your car is going to resist, and you have to fight with the car, like in NASCAR, when you are going 190 mph, in 130 degree heat, trying to control a 3600 lb. stock car with the human two hands you were born with, and your every muscle aches with agony as you are pressed up against your seat, trying to hold up your head in the some 2-6 Gs you experience. So before you say NASCAR isn't a sport, think again, as I'll have you know that those "non-athletic" NASCAR drivers train 6 hours a Day to do their jobs.......AND THATS ALL FROM A DRIVER!!!!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

They sometimes stop...they have cautions..so they gotta slow down and they have red flags...
So they take their foot slightly off the gas pedal? Such athletic competition~!

But hey...Golf is a sport...I don't watch it but do they stop there if so don't call me an idiot cause as I said I don't watch it or follow it what so ever..
OK, I will: you're an idiot.

Baseball what stops for a little bit in the 7th ining or not idk..
Side away?

Point being...its as sport
And so are dodge ems. :rolleyes:

Nascar is definitely a sport because drivers work out more times a week than you can probably begin to think about doing in a month.
And how often would that be exactly?

it takes alot of endurance to turn a wheel with almost no power sgteering for 500 miles or 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
It takes a lot of energy to turn a wheel if you're Blue.

if youve ever driven a car with no power steering you know what im talking about.
Yep, I do. You're Blue.

if you still dont think nascar is a sport
You mean those of us who aren't Blue?

try going to daytona down the beckstretch at 195 miles an hour backwards with 42 other cars coming at you and save it i bet anything you will cry like a litte girl
Try going down the dodge em track, and going around in a circle, just like in NASCAR. I bet you'll cry like a little tard.

as you see those other 42 come by you at 195 MPH.
If they're all passing you, you can't be too good at turning a wheel.

then try to get rid of the headache you have from plowing down the wall
Try not driving into the wall, tard.

and smashing your head against the seat posts wich may i remind you the drivers hit at more than 6 (g's) g-forces.!
Wear a helmet. I'm pretty sure whoever wrote this should be permanantly wearing a helmet.

and break ribs sometimes when they hit the wall
Did I not say DON'T hit the wall already? Smashing into the wall = stupid. Maybe those are terms that are undertsandable for a NASCAR fan, such as yourself.

if you still dont think nascar is a sport i think you should look into trying to drive a race car and go to a local track and watch a race!
I've been to the dodge em's plenty of times, thank you.

I am a two time champion in the southwest supertruck series that races in new mexico and texas. our races are short, normally 20 to 25 laps, at about 17 secs. a lap.
How does it feel knowing no one cares?

Now i am a young healthy strong guy,and when i get out of our truck after most races i am soaked in sweat, my arms are dead,my neck is sore, and my legs and abs tired from holding myself up against the G forces we encounter in the turns; and my mind is drained because racing takes more focus and talent than any thing i have ever done.
It was that hard turning left? Jesus Christ, go see a doctor.

I raced bmx for years and know what an athletic sport is, and driving stock cars ranks right up there with it. So not only is racing a sport... but it has got to be one of the most intense and challenging sports out there.
Sure, if you can't tell right from left.

This person has no idea what she is talking a bout. I'm an auto racer myself, and i know that 99.99% of people don't know the half of how difficult it is to drive.
.01% of people are apparently Blue.

People don't realize that in a racecar, you are going so fast that every move you make, your car is going to resist, and you have to fight with the car, like in NASCAR, when you are going 190 mph, in 130 degree heat, trying to control a 3600 lb.
And yet all you are doing is turning left.

stock car with the human two hands you were born with, and your every muscle aches with agony as you are pressed up against your seat, trying to hold up your head in the some 2-6 Gs you experience
I have the same bodily features as you, yet I can turn left. Have you ever considered that there may be something wrong with you?

So before you say NASCAR isn't a sport, think again, as I'll have you know that those "non-athletic" NASCAR drivers train 6 hours a Day to do their jobs.......AND THATS ALL FROM A blueberry!!!!
Fixed.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You do know of thats from me right

Really I wanna see you all try

and STFU about damn bumper cars..

They don't go 190 mph you fucking blueberry.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You do know of thats from me right
What are you on about?

Really I wanna see you all try
Yeah, and you're the only one who wants to watch us turn left. No one else does.

and STFU about damn bumper cars..

They don't go 190 mph you fucking blueberry.
So because netball is basketball without running with the ball, does that make it any less of a sport?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
netball..WTF...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Know what fuck this I give up

God damn there is no getting to losers who have there mind set

I'll keep my opinion its a sport

you keep yours it isn't

when really the fact of the matter is...its consider a sport..hmm 2nd most popular in America might I add behind football but meh your just say BLAH LEFT TURN TDGSDHAFDH or some stupid shit...