Pit Road Fight Nascar Race

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Wow, you're better than the NASCAR drivers. This is a real sport!

Airfixx

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shit! BKBs, I wanted to rep you for all the Dodgem's shit - The bastard site won't let me until I spread more around.

Today my upside-down friend, you are THE man! ;o]

...With tears of laughter running down my cheeks it's impossible for me to take this discussion or my chat with MS seriously any longer ! (MS, this one's yours dude!)

Santino Marella

Reaction score
NASCAR? More-ah like FASIAR...Fat-ah Assed Stupid-ah Intolerant American-ah Rednecks...football is-ah dee only real sport-ah.....and of course-ah wrestling. :D

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
ok so your saying Bumper Cars is harder then Nascar

Go do it then...Go do racing see how far you get with it.

Wrestling Station

4zwnc07.jpg

thats more interesting than Nascar imo.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Coming from someone who likes F1 aka Drive around the track with little to no passing.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

ok so your saying Bumper Cars is harder then Nascar

Go do it then...Go do racing see how far you get with it.

Dude, it's the hardest sport there is. Way better than NASCAR, which isn't even a sport.

Are you saying dodge ems isn't a sport?

the dark knight

A sport is an activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively. Sports commonly refer to activities where the physical capabilities of the competitor are the sole or primary determiner of the outcome (winning or losing), but the term is also used to include activities such as mind sports (a common name for some card games and board games with little to no element of chance) and motor sports where mental acuity or equipment quality are major factors.

I hate to side with Blaze, but I consider NASCAR a sport.
rep+

Ok, I see the differentiation you are making, but out of interest do you have a "traditional" defenition of "sport" you can share with us (either your own personal one or a so-called 'proper' published one)... I only ask cos I've just noticed that, above, you wrote "golf is not a sport either" and I'm begining to doubt your reasoning again. LOL
dead on

Okay. If Nascar is a sport, why isn't playing video games a sport? Seriously, driving a car around in circles is no more a sport than playing an X-Box 360. Me typing this post is more of a sport than Nascar.

And anybody who enjoys looking at a car driving for hours on end has SEVERE (and I mean SEVERE) Mental Retardation and should immeadiatley shove a spike through their temple.
anybody who enjoys watching a sport for hours, without supporting somebody has severe mental retardation. even football...

and i really laughed at you thinking its the same as playing a video game...
4zwnc07.jpg

thats more interesting than Nascar imo.
lol
Coming from someone who likes F1 aka Drive around the track with little to no passing.
since when was ws an f1 fan?

it is hand/eye co-ordination and stamina. But even the stamina is more mental than physical imo. That is not sport to me. There is no active physical exertion, it is all passive.
wow......................maybe if you had driven a NORMAL car before, you'd know that its really different.

nissan GTR (everyday sports car) tv review, jeremy clarkson suffered a minor neck injury...cornering the car at the fuji speedway.

another thing, you're not allowed to drive a formula one car unless you're extremely athletic. a normal body cant stand the G-forces it gets from an F1 car....the car can go from 0 to 120 mph then back to a complete stop in 7 seconds or less.

and stamina's more mental than physical? ..............................i wanna see any of you withstand 10 laps in a formula one car. you wouldnt even get passed a straight line tbh. you think its that easy to control with no TCS, ASC or even ABS? my dick....i've seen people irl crash 5 seconds after launching their cars thanks to switching TCS off....and their cars were like 250 bhp at max.

back to nascar, its fuckin boring and i hate it f, but even that is a sport by modern definition. oh and bkb, trust me, at 200mph/320kmph its HARD to touch the steering wheel without slipping...even if its daytona.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I am just going to start referring to myself as an athlete from now on then. Seems anybody witha hobby or any kind of skill can do that.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Which also for the record means that since my win/loss record in Chess is so high that I am a top athlete.

Does that make any sense to any of you at all?

the dark knight

I am just going to start referring to myself as an athlete from now on then. Seems anybody witha hobby or any kind of skill can do that.
can do what? call himself an athlete or drive a car?
Which also for the record means that since my win/loss record in Chess is so high that I am a top athlete.

Does that make any sense to any of you at all?
you dont need to be physically fit to play chess. you can play with both your legs cut off and one of your eyes stabbed.