Pit Road Fight Nascar Race

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Why on ESPN do I see NASCAR tracks being circles?

You know what else pwns you? Weebo likes NASCAR. We win.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You must not watch the right races..

Here is one from a road course of Kasey Khane..

[YT]sQrD2YPyNB0[/YT]

sooo yeah

and if anything Weebo likes is not a sport then I guess Football is not a sport.. MMA must not be a sport cause well Webbo likes MMA....he likes Baseball also...not Basketball..

so Football Baseball and MMA is not a sport...Basketball stays a sport

also is this a circle...nope

indianapolis-motor-speedway-sad.gif
more of a rectangle type object

Wrestling Station

Blaze, you just made me lose 2 mins and 51 secs from my precious life!! :mad:
Also, the commentator is gay.

Blaze said:
and if anything Weebo likes is not a sport then I guess Football is not a sport.. MMA must not be a sport cause well Webbo likes MMA....he likes Baseball also...not Basketball..
IDC. MMA is the only one of those that is mildly amusing.

And that was boring as fuck. I got fifteen seconds into it, and decided not to waste my life.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
wtf ever ok...everyone trys to say they race on circles when the truth is the only circle they EVER raced on is no longer a track they go to..and thats Langhorne Speedway

Langhorne.jpg
no better pics then this but THATS A CIRCLE

Atlanta_Motor_Speedway_sml.jpg
that is not

aerial.jpg
also not one

and wait what do you know

aerial.jpg
also not one.

Oh, I get the procees.

Circle: Turn left.

Oval: Turn left.

The race is so much more exciting on an oval shaped track :rolleyes:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Alright ok..if you think its soooooooooo easy why don't you try it...

and don't give me I got stuff better to do BS..

Thats like with wrestlers..

You all shit on Khail..Cena...Batista guys like them...yeah I don't like them but I don't say its because they can't wrestler...They do more then any of us do..

So get your Aussie Kangaroo watching ass out there and try to race.

Alright ok..if you think its soooooooooo easy why don't you try it...

and don't give me I got stuff better to do BS..

Thats like with wrestlers..

You all shit on Khail..Cena...Batista guys like them...yeah I don't like them but I don't say its because they can't wrestler...They do more then any of us do..

So get your Aussie Kangaroo watching ass out there and try to race.

Tell ya what: you come to Australia, and watch me go on the dodge em cars. I will go round and round the track for you.

Oh and for the record, Batista is shit. I never said I was good, though did I? Neither does anyone else.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
No no no its not just about going around a track...Its about racing with 42 other guys door to door bumper to bumper action...Cars going 2 wide...3 wide hell maybe even 4 wide with little to any room to make a mistake...You do that and then you will have the right to say its easy...But even the drivers say its no walk in the park...Some have tried and failed...If Nascar was as easy as you think it is....Anyone would be in it...Some of F1's little hero's have came to Nascar and only one of them has won a race...but it was a road course...its what he was use to do...but hey Juan Pablo Montoya is cool...and he is a great driver but he has even said its a big difference in the two and is not easy...now I know this goes back to the whole F1 vs Nascar thing also...which is good cause see both are hard to do...and I know a Nascar Driver could not jump to F1 and do anything differnt then one jumping from F1 to Nascar....point being racing is not easy...If you think it is like I said try racing...start small work your way up get to Nascar race them and then say something until keep your mouth shut about it..

and see I got no problem with you ok as far as I am concerned your still cool..but you gotta remember don't diss someones favorite SPORT....yes Nascar is still and will forever be a sport....I mean yeah I say some sports are dumb or stupid but I know I could never do em...Like I don't like Hockey but I know if I went out there my ass would get killed...Soccer hate it but know I couldn't do it...Don't like Baseball but hell I can't do it...or Basketball...Hell I like Nascar and Football but I know good in well I could not even do good in them...So yeah....Learn respect for the people who do that and can do that because much like wrestlers...Race car drivers put there life on the line..When them drivers go out there they don't know if its there last time or not...They all know they could get killed out there...Like F1 I don't like it...but I respect them...I watch IRL...NHRA and Nascar mostly...some times Arca and all of them deserve respect for what they do....You ain't gotta like it but respect them....

Dodge em cars are very competitive too. You don't want to get t-boned, now do you? Imagine the embarassment. And some cars may just go on the inside, or they may go around the outside, and try to ram them into the centre. You see what dodge em cars is all about is bumper to bumper action. The drivers come off, and say it's nothing easy. They get bumped once, but hell, they don't give in! They wait until the next time they have the money to play, and they play their little hearts out! Some try and fail to the point where their dodge em careers are over. But you have to respect that they tried such a hard sport! And well, to go back to this whole NASCAR vs dodge em's thing, I bet you can't name one NASCAR driver who moved up to dodge em's, and succeeded. Why? Because dodge em's is where the real driving around in an oval is at!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Why would they wanna do that

Nascar is like the highest of the high...

Its the biggest Stock Car racing Series in the world...Why do to something thats not as big...

Because dodge ems is where it's at. NASCAR is a step down. None of them can compete with me in the dodge ems. So they stay in their 'sport' and avoid my real sport.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
none of the so called dodge ems(Never even heard of that shit) people could do Nascar..

You have never heard of dodge ems? I'll show you a video.

[YT]YIAb80TRZmc[/YT]

HOLY SHIT, HE IS GOING UP THE INSIDE LANE~! WHO WILL WIN THIS EPIC ENCOUNTER~!~!?!?~?!~?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team