Pit Road Fight Nascar Race

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score

the dark knight

Call themselves an athlete.

No, but under the modern definition of sport, Chess is a sport and therefore I am an athlete.

under the modern definition of sport, golf is too. and you refuse to admit that. and..wait, athlete? lol being in a sport doesn't always mean you're an athlete. but i see where you're goin. i honestly dont go by modern definitions either, i believe every single person has his own book for definitions. otherwise i wouldn't have written a long post trying to say you're wrong. and you were...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
under the modern definition of sport, golf is too. and you refuse to admit that. and..wait, athlete?

Did you not you read where I disregarded the modern definition of sports entirely? I am merely using the current definition and its logic to show the foolishness of it.

lol being in a sport doesn't always mean you're an athlete. but i see where you're goin.

ath·lete
thinsp.png
Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ath-leet]Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun a person trained or gifted in exercises or contests involving physical agility, stamina, or strength; a participant in a sport, exercise, or game

i honestly dont go by modern definitions either, i believe every single person has his own book for definitions.

No. The defenition of a word should be a static thing. No matter what dictionary I use the definition should carry the same meaning with the exception of a variance in words. as you can see that is not currently true given the fact that I can find a definition to back up whatever I say. As the reply above indicates.

otherwise i wouldn't have written a long post trying to say you're wrong. and you were...

I am not wrong. The system is wrong.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
NASCAR is a better sport to watch live. Believe it or not. I'm can't watch NASCAR on tv ,but I went to my first race this year at Bristol and I was as much entertained there then any other sporting event I have went to live.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah being there live is real fun

When its on TV I find myself watching the start then the end probably the Last 10 laps or so...But when you go to the track its like you can't take your eyes of it...

I would love to go to Bristol one day...I been to Atlanta and Talladega....

Atlanta-2 Nationwide(was Busch at the time) and Two Truck Races...and one Non-Nascar Event being Arca...and well also two IROC races as both IROC races were part of the Busch Race Day...

Talladega-One Cup Race which Dale Jr won...was pretty cool..

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Being there would be fun if you were piss drunk, I'm sure. Otherwise, I don't see the entertainment.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The sound of the cars...The smell of the burning rubber the cars side by side not knowing whats gonna happen next...Flirting with the hot chick that sits next to you...well you can do that anywhere but lol it happens alot at Nascar

Hell I always see the Drivers with a hot lady anyway..so thats something good about Nascar...

The sound of the cars...The smell of the burning rubber the cars side by side not knowing whats gonna happen next...Flirting with the hot chick that sits next to you...well you can do that anywhere but lol it happens alot at Nascar

Hell I always see the Drivers with a hot lady anyway..so thats something good about Nascar...

You know you can just go out to the street for the sound of cars? And burning rubber isn't that hard.

As far as the cars being side by side, I can tell you what will hapen next. And after that. And that:

LEFT TURN! LEFT TURN! LEFT TURN! LEFT TURN! LEFT TURN! LEFT TURN! LEFT TURN! LEFT TURN! LEFT TURN! LEFT TURN! LEFT TURN! LEFT TURN! LEFT TURN! LEFT TURN! LEFT TURN! LEFT TURN! LEFT TURN! LEFT TURN!

If any chicks go to watch NASCAR, they have down syndrome. And the drivers bought their wives.

Can you please explain to me how your beloved NASCAR is a sport, while dodge ems isn't?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Like I said no race real racing not street crap thats illegal and your know the difference in Racing and Dodge Em's

Even local short track racing is hard...Any type of Real Racing is hard to do because of the anything can happen factor...

and STFU about the Left Turns...You still keep avoiding the fact you couldn't do it..

and oh yeah not all the drivers have wifes..some are girlfriends they got..

and trust me the girls that go to racing are 70% Hot as hell and not stupid..

Like I said no race real racing not street crap thats illegal and your know the difference in Racing and Dodge Em's

Even local short track racing is hard...Any type of Real Racing is hard to do because of the anything can happen factor...

and STFU about the Left Turns...You still keep avoiding the fact you couldn't do it..

and oh yeah not all the drivers have wifes..some are girlfriends they got..

and trust me the girls that go to racing are 70% Hot as hell and not stupid..

What's the difference between racing in NASCAR and dodge ems? Tell me, what makes NASCAR more of a sport?

Anything can happen in any day life. Hell, I may drop dead any minute now. So that proves absolutely nothing.

I couldn't turn left? Dayum, I guess I'll never get my full license :rolleyes:

Chyeah, they bought them.

They're watching NASCAR ... they're stupid.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Nascar is more then turning left..Damn I done said that..

You gotta be able to control that car with 42 other cars out there...Cars taking air off each other...being able to get around other cars with out wrecking...Its alot in to racing then just driving...Its not like F1 where you drive and don't have anyone near you...You got drivers close enough to you that you can't make a small mistake..

Nascar is more then turning left..Damn I done said that..

You gotta be able to control that car with 42 other cars out there...Cars taking air off each other...being able to get around other cars with out wrecking...Its alot in to racing then just driving...Its not like F1 where you drive and don't have anyone near you...You got drivers close enough to you that you can't make a small mistake..

So it's exacxtly like dodge ems?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
No because all you do there is bump in to each other...in Nascar your going 170-190 2 wide and maybe even 3 wide door to door...to door...you make one little mistake it may just cost you your career or your life.....So yeah you go 190 MPH with 42 other cars 3 wide in to a turn door to door with another driver bumper to bumper and all then come back and say its easy.

Travis40

My definition of a sport is something that you can play in High School/College.

List of those sports
Hockey
Baseball
Basketball
Football
Soccer
Lacrosse
Golf
Tennis
And many, many more

But I don't see racing anywhere Blaze...

TURNING LEFT FOR 3 FUCKING HOURS IS STUPID.

Travis40

Damn I done said that..

Spoken like a real NASCAR fan

Typical NASCAR post race interview

"The car handled real good....it handled real good when I took 1000 left turns.....I think I was real good, because the car handled real good, which made me good, which made me gooder than everyone else that was gooder than someone else out there making me super good and my car gooder than their cars....so in conclusion, I think the car handled real good"

:confused: