Pets

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
So, last night around midnight, my oldest dog of 11 years passed away. We saw it coming, just didn't know when. He lived a long, very good life. His name was Ozzy. A cocker spaniel. He was a trooper during his last few months dealing with all of his pain that we couldn't afford to fix. We'll miss him dearly.

Anyone here lost a pet you've loved and it just crushed you?

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Last year at one point I lost my cat that I had for three years named Rusty, the last few days he seemed different and we just thought he needed a bath cause he seemed a bit dirty and we didn't know if that could be making him sick. After he was given his bath all he did was just lay there for a little bit doing nothing and barely breathing so at that point we knew he was about done. It sucked the second he passed on because he had been my little buddy for three years and he never even grew so I don't know if much was wrong with him from birth or not. I was crushed for days and would spend nights missing him being there, the little things he did that pissed me off sometimes I started to miss.

I'm sorry for your lost man, it sucks losing a pet because they come to mean so much to you.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
So, last night around midnight, my oldest dog of 11 years passed away. We saw it coming, just didn't know when. He lived a long, very good life. His name was Ozzy. A cocker spaniel. He was a trooper during his last few months dealing with all of his pain that we couldn't afford to fix. We'll miss him dearly.

Anyone here lost a pet you've loved and it just crushed you?

Lost a dog 3 or 4 years ago and a couple of cats before then. They all hurt tbh, and I flat out refuse to watch Marley & Me because I'm told the dogs death in that is too similar to how mine went. No way am I revisiting that.

Sorry for your loss bro, keep ya head up.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Hope you're alright bud, stay strong.

I've never had a pet so I can't begin to comprehend what you're going through, sorry pal.

Castiel

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the loss, brother.

I grew up in a big pet family, my whole life we had pets so I'll try to only mention the important ones. Warning, they have some of the worst names you'll ever read. That'll probably lighten up the thread a bit. Lol

I had a rabbit named Philip who died like 2 years ago and that hurt so much. He was the first pet I had that was really mine and not the whole families and I was super close with him. I grew up with a dog named Nicky who was the best dog ever so it sucked when she died but we still have her son, Fatso (named by my sisters ex long before she was a married mother) and he lives up to her standards. I actually found out I was allergic to dogs some time ago but I still make sure to pet him when my sister brings him over because he's awesome. We had to get our other dog, Amelia put down awhile back but she was sick for a really long time so I felt at peace with that.

We had countless cats run away and stuff I guess throughout my whole life but I never really cared about them. Kaiba (named after the Yu Gi Oh character) is the only one that really saddened me. We've had her son, Kitten (original name, I know) and Monty (named after the dad in a Tyler Perry movie...) for a long time now so I imagine when they go, much like when Fatso's time comes I'll be pretty sad.