Petition In Progress...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

say that again after he posts in the gfx sections.

please explain to me how being annoyed by useless, moronic waste of life posts means that we take the internet too seriously.

only 3 times i actually laughed at one of his posts were:
1) when he made a new random thread in the betting zone.....lol
2) his kaedon sig and some of his ♂♂♂ paint shit.
3) i forgot.

I disagree with him being funny 3 times but I certainly agree with the rest of this post.

I have no problem with the kid but he is an annoying tool who is far too overrated in this forum. As for his not-at-all-funny stalking shit, who's really the stalker here? Everytime I post about him in a thread he hasn't posted in, he jumps in to quote me and say something so maybe he should play with his dildo instead of being a stalker.

This Guy

love how this has gone way off topic. lol

I don't find Kenfan funny, thats not to say that I've never laughed at anything he's ever said, just that overall, he's not funny. I also don't think he's annoying though either. He doesn't get banned because he keeps what most consider, annoying, stupid and offensive in this section. But he gets infractions like everyone else when he breaks the rules.

Kronik got banned because he compilled too many infractions. If he had just waited out his very short ban he would have been fine and been back, but instead created multiple new accounts and flammed pretty much the entire staff continuing to do the very things that got him his infractions and eventually banned in the first place. So yeah I'm pretty sure his ban was changed to a perm.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
*signs this petition*

:yes: bring Kronik back, fuck rules

all he did was use censored curse words in the shoutbox, thats nothing. ♂♂♂♂♂ isn't a banable offense, so fuck you and suck my dick.

Lol such incompetent moderation. How many times does It gotta be repeated before someone takes notice.

That's why their's filters so you don't ban for profanity. If you're going to ban anyway at least lift the filter so it the filtered words can be used appropriately.

Mama mia

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't understand how people like this kid. He's annoying as hell and his posts are all useless. They aren't the least bit funny, they're just plain stupid.

^^i agree too.

and you guys are acting as if anything's gonna change if EVERYONE e-signed the petition.

Different strokes for different folks. Personally I prefer more dry, intelligent humour. However I am aware that there is a 15 year old kid in me who still loves dick and fart jokes. Kenfan satisfies that 15 year old on a regular basis. :shifty:

say that again after he posts in the gfx sections.

I'll just lift it :D

Lol such incompetent moderation. How many times does It gotta be repeated before someone takes notice.

That's why their's filters so you don't ban for profanity. If you're going to ban anyway at least lift the filter so it the filtered words can be used appropriately.

Mama mia

Its too bad Rell was wrong about why he was banned eh?

That's the one thing I've noticed about you, you tend to go off half cocked without knowing the full story and generally wind up making yourself look stupid.

the dark knight

Different strokes for different folks. Personally I prefer more dry, intelligent humour. However I am aware that there is a 15 year old kid in me who still loves dick and fart jokes. Kenfan satisfies that 15 year old on a regular basis. :shifty:

I'll just lift it :D

Its too bad Rell was wrong about why he was banned eh?

That's the one thing I've noticed about you, you tend to go off half cocked without knowing the full story and generally wind up making yourself look stupid.
im 17 so 15 isn't far away... i still dont find his shit funny. i hardly understand what he posts anyway...

and ill just ban you if you do :D

Rell

Reaction score
haha I don't care if he's unbanned or not, I just wanted to be against the system :08:

I wuv my spammers :D

Rell

Reaction score
:shocking: I'm the Man? AKA Whitey? AKA Charlie? AKA Honky McGee?!

I sold out

Qwake

lol...Rell, those MSN chats are funny as hell!!!

I don't like or hate KroniK so I don't have an opinion on that...

Anyone who hates Kenfan is either a noob or does not no him very well :)

and Rell well he's just Rell...or is he :shifty: