Petition In Progress...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

after two admins have spoken, now everyone are running away from the petition!! Is that the thing Kenfan was trying to tell us about the stalking? :shifty: lol..

Rell

Reaction score
*sheds a tear*

*wipes tear on finger*

*signs petition with tear drop*

Rell

Reaction score
I cant see why anyone hates kenfan, dude is funny as hell. I guess some people really do take the internet too seriously, Kenfan is like the human comedy central. You should see our msn sessions :laugh: Its like we feed off of each other by saying stupid shit, but its genius.

LadyHotrod

I cant see why anyone hates kenfan, dude is funny as hell. I guess some people really do take the internet too seriously, Kenfan is like the human comedy central. You should see our msn sessions :laugh: Its like we feed off of each other by saying stupid shit, but its genius.

Just because I don't find him funny doesn't mean I take the internet seriously.

I am actually a very sarcastic person and love to joke around but his posts aren't funny whatsoever. They're a clusterfuck of stupidity. Oh look, he said smurf again. Let's all laugh!!!

:rolleyes:

the dark knight

Thank god Kronik will never be back...but what the fuck did u just say? KENFAN!?!?!??!...even though he does that shit...he'll NEVER get banned.
say that again after he posts in the gfx sections.
please explain to me how being annoyed by useless, moronic waste of life posts means that we take the internet too seriously.

only 3 times i actually laughed at one of his posts were:
1) when he made a new random thread in the betting zone.....lol
2) his kaedon sig and some of his ♂♂♂ paint shit.
3) i forgot.

C4

Fucking forget everything going on, let's love each other to the maximum.

Rell

Reaction score
Well, being annoyed by him is different, but some people actually get offended by the things he does, and its hilarious.

I am actually a very sarcastic person and love to joke around but his posts aren't funny whatsoever. They're a clusterfuck of stupidity. Oh look, he said smurf again. Let's all laugh!!!

Thats the beauty of it, it seems as if he really thinks he's black. I don't know why, but its funny to me. When he says things like "So youz telling ma BLACK ass that ma dick gots'ta be censored 'cuz some F'AGgot ass Busta'pa'dars cried" I'm like :laugh2:

Soulpower

Kenfan is awesome, and as far as I'm concerned... Every forum NEEDS a Kenfan.

As for Kronik. I have no problems with him, he's always been cool with me. I don't even know why he was banned in the first place.

LadyHotrod

Maybe it's because I'm not an immature 15 year old but I don't find it funny at all, I find it lame. It's repetative garbage and I've been to forums where younger people have posted far more intelligent posts.

If he wants to be funny, fine, but actually BE funny, not a douchebag.