• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Petition In Progress...

Gangrel's Brood

This is a petition to lift the ban that has been slapped against KroniK. Now, I know you all enjoy his presence in the forum and you'll all be fighting over who gets to put their name first on the petition to lift the ban that he was wrongfully slapped with. To settle the dispute over the first signee, I'll take that spot.

-Gangrel's Brood

Now, everyone DO THE RIGHT THING to bring back the forums favorite member!

PeepShow

Now, I know you all enjoy his presence in the forum and you'll all be fighting over who gets to put their name first on the petition to lift the ban that he was wrongfully slapped with.

LMAO.gif

Nah

-TJ-

This is a petition to lift the ban that has been slapped against KroniK. Now, I know you all enjoy his presence in the forum and you'll all be fighting over who gets to put their name first on the petition to lift the ban that he was wrongfully slapped with. To settle the dispute over the first signee, I'll take that spot.

-Gangrel's Brood

Now, everyone DO THE RIGHT THING to bring back the forums favorite member!

who?

Oh I kno.... wait...

.......got nothing................

Oh you mean KroniK, wait.....................

I'll jsut take a nap.

Rell

*signs this petition*

:yes: bring Kronik back, fuck rules

all he did was use censored curse words in the shoutbox, thats nothing. ♂♂♂♂♂ isn't a banable offense, so fuck you and suck my dick.