People over at WF couldn't handle it

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
You just turned what could have been a burial into a decent rub. Played with fire and worked it to your advantage.

You may have potential yet.
Played with fire? HA. Fire plays with hoff and it gets hoff'd. MAY have potential? The-hoff has ALL of the potential in the world. And with this potential, I WILL grab that brass ring, grasp it firmly in the_hoff's hands, and never eveeeeeer let go. I will be the reason people from all around come here, to the WWEF.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
these noobs popped like MSG and I was HHH after a two week hiatus. I draw page views brother.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
That's right, you read it in the title. It says it all. I guess the "mods" over at WF just could not handle the hoff. Jealousy? Maybe. Envy? Ohhh yes. I had announced my heel turn about a week ago over "there", and a few days later, I go to log in and, BAM! I am banned. I can make my return on the 20th of November. Will I return? I don't know. One thing I do know is that the WWEForums is now the home, and only place to see the_hoff. So ladies and gents, you're all on notice now! Here comes the_hoff. Hustle Loyalty Hoff :yes:

You were actually banned because you are an annoying, unfunny dickhead who doesn't make any worthy contributions to a forum.

Reactions: Swift

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Isn't it obvious to all of you hoff haters, that I am over here in the WWEF? My debut was probably the most successful in recent memory. :yes::yes::jericho: