People over at WF couldn't handle it

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Puff is infact spelled, P..U..F..F.. and stuff is certainly spelled, S..T..U..F..F.. and anyways, you're getting onto ME for spelling something "wrong" on the internet? Srsly shut up
Everyone already knows you were hoff and now you are able to drop the gimmick and chill and be at least semi-quality. Nero most likely will end up being next to have good luck in his future endeavors. Just put the dude on ignore.

Reactions: Rogue and seabs

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone already knows you were hoff and now you are able to drop the gimmick and chill and be at least semi-quality. Nero most likely will end up being next to have good luck in his future endeavors. Just put the dude on ignore.
All the lovers all the haters and all the people who don't give a fuck. Hot mamas, pimp daddies, and the people Rollin up in caddies, hot rockers, hip hopers, AND EVERYBODY ALL AROUND THE WORLD! Also, Pufnstuf is spelt Pufnstuf.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
All the lovers all the haters and all the people who don't give a fuck. Hot mamas, pimp daddies, and the people Rollin up in caddies, hot rockers, hip hopers, AND EVERYBODY ALL AROUND THE WORLD! Also, Pufnstuf is spelt Pufnstuf.
Why are you quoting me.

Reactions: THG?

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Why are you quoting me.
Cause he can't be original. What else did ya expect brother?
Semi-quality? SEMI?? What the fuck..? Nahhh I'm kidding brospeh. Nero's too fun to ignore
Edit: I will neither confirm nor deny that I was/am the hoff

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Cause he can't be original. What else did ya expect brother?

Semi-quality? SEMI?? What the fuck..? Nahhh I'm kidding brospeh. Nero's too fun to ignore
Edit: I will neither confirm nor deny that I was/am the hoff
As your publicist, i am willing to confirm it.