People over at WF couldn't handle it

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I see you really like David Hasselhoff...
068ce55a85a1644de2bbbba7aa6b209f.jpg
c95017c4774f1555f7ec09773e94025e._.jpg
Well, it is a good thing to like yourself, right?

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
By the way, I'm going to find you moles that are a part of WF, that are hiding out here. the_hoff's on a mission, a mission to f**k up your rat FACES! HLH

Reactions: David5150

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
By the way, I'm going to find you moles that are a part of WF, that are hiding out here. the_hoff's on a mission, a mission to f**k up your rat FACES! HLH

I'm a proud WF member. Crayo stole me from there

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Welcome bro, liking your posts so far. And dat name.

Reactions: the_hoff

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Welcome bro, liking your posts so far. And dat name.
The_hoff thanks you for your welcoming. Also, everybody likes the_hoff's posts. And you'll probably like me as a mod, when I am rightfully appointed as one. The sooner the better imo. Sureeeeee, I've only got like 30 something posts, but why not shake things up a bit? They have the chance to have the GREATEST HEEL IN WRESTLING FORUMS HISTORY as a mod, why pass it up? Now that there is best for business. HLHBFB

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
The_hoff thanks you for your welcoming. Also, everybody likes the_hoff's posts. And you'll probably like me as a mod, when I am rightfully appointed as one. The sooner the better imo. Sureeeeee, I've only got like 30 something posts, but why not shake things up a bit? They have the chance to have the GREATEST HEEL IN WRESTLING FORUMS HISTORY as a mod, why pass it up? Now that there is best for business. HLHBFB
Greatest heel, eh? You got some competition here. Meet D'Z, Aids, and everyone basically. I think you'll fit in better here hahah.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crazy people still confuse me for a heel when I've been top face for a year now

Reactions: DK JAMES

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm already feeling more welcome here. And competiton? HA! :finger:

Here's the thing. I cannot be bested by a gimmick poster. Any poster really, but especially not a gimmick poster. Just stay in your lane and things will be copacetic. Capiche?

Reactions: Roi

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Here's the thing. I cannot be bested by a gimmick poster. Any poster really, but especially not a gimmick poster. Just stay in your lane and things will be copacetic. Capiche?
You cannot be bested by any poster? Really? Well here's the thing Ziggy, you have been bested by the_hoff. The greatest heel poster of all time. It will be ok. You'll bounce back eventually from this set-back. Oh, and stay in my lane? HA! No. Why stay in my lane, when all lanes are mine. You're on the Hoff Highway. So get off of my highway. :jericho:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
This gimmick has no staying power. Prediction: the forum will unanimously think you are stale before 2013 ends.

Reactions: Irwin R. Schyster

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm rooting for you pal. Trust me, I am. I'm just skeptical is all. Work your way up the mid card and maybe we can have an angle somewhere down the line.
Agreed. The_hoff would love to have angle with Dolph'sZiggler. Imagine the buyrates. WWEF's top face, battling the greatest heel of all wrestling forums. We can mainevent the WWEF together, with the_hoff going out on top, of course.

Reactions: DK JAMES

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You just turned what could have been a burial into a decent rub. Played with fire and worked it to your advantage.

You may have potential yet.