Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Man

Reaction score
tbf people completely no-sold Big Man's case and rambled on about other shit. I can fully see why he'd leave the thread
tbh I was leaving anyway, hence I wanted to quickly just drop a vote down despite not having fully read the thread. I stuck around for a few minutes to see if anyone had any questions or would point out if I'm completely off base but they were just busting jokes.

Big Man

Reaction score
Anyway seems pretty clear to me chimp v2 and big man are scum. Not sure on Haza v2, he's playing weirdly but there are also EMOTIONS involved. We should probably resolve that situation one way or another soon as it'd be nice to know who I can trust.
:swaggyp

how is it clear to you I'm scum? the only thing you've mentioned about me is that I'm pushing Doddsy who is easy to make look bad. to say you're sure off that would be ridiculous and if you have another reason to suspect me this strongly it's odd that you wouldn't mention it.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
It's Night 1, son.
I mean same difference

I'll take a further look tomorrow when I'm at the office!

Dont like you ignoring the rest of my posts and explanations though and just picking out that one

Easy way for you to throw sus on someone that's already being sussed so it won't stand out as much!
Ignoring in what way? You did something shady that stood out, why wouldn't I mention it?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
have you only done it as town? I had a quick look at James Bond and Anime and couldn't see where you did it.
Maybe! I thought I'd done it as both!

Big Man

Reaction score
Oh that's what you meant by intentional. I wasn't sussing him for intentionally biting on the bait, it was that he thought he could easily get away with it, and that's why he bit on the bait. That was reinforced later by him thinking Chimp was suspect, despite the reasoning they gave for jumping on the wagon being very similar.

It was pretty brutal :mjcry

26 posts is fine considering it's day one and I play multiple hours behind everyone else? Not standing out to you doesn't really mean shit either, as non-contributive implies I'm not doing stuff, which again, shows that you haven't read my posts?
I still don’t really get it tbh lmao. you didn’t seem to buy that he didn’t consider he could be suspected off it. if he knew what was up why why he not be worried about suspected off it as scum? you’re more likely to consider that as scum rather than town.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Going to bed without a flip

:sodone:

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
big man I am so sorry

Big Man

Reaction score
It’s too late, you’re getting locked in the yard :subban2

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I just wanted to get you more involved

hurting you was the last thing on my mind

figuratively speaking

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I still don’t really get it tbh lmao. you didn’t seem to buy that he didn’t consider he could be suspected off it. if he knew what was up why why he not be worried about suspected off it as scum? you’re more likely to consider that as scum rather than town.

What I'm suspicious of is that he didn't consider what he did to be scummy at all. I asked him about it and he said he expected no resistance to it once he said "my reasoning was obviously wrong, was clearly not an actual vote". Then he turned around and sussed Chimp for giving very similar reasoning. It doesn't line up to me

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The sun rises...

Two bodies lay in streets, lifeless...

Haza was killed....again....

You are Aunt Polly, PEAKY BLINDERS ALIGNED

View attachment 3063

You are the Matriach femme-fatale of the Shelby Family. You have deep roots in Gypsy tradition and you are the de facto co-leader of the Peaky Blinders after Tommy. Your beauty and sharp wit is only equal to your ruthlessness.

Gypsy Dream (1x Oracle) : You have some intuitive powers due to your strong connection to the Gypsy traditions. Once per game, during night, you may ask the moderator a question regarding the setup ( but not regarding any individual player, character or role)

You win the game once all threats to the Peaky Blinders have been eliminated.

Shawn has also been killed...

You are Lizzie Stark, PEAKY BLINDERS ALIGNED

Natasha-as-Lizzie-Stark-in-Peaky-Blinders.jpg

Man, you really get around…You are the whore of Small Heath, you bang a lot of gangsters, and get paid well for it. You were engaged to John Shelby for a spell, but it got called off after he found out you were fucking Tommy too. After all that, though, you’re still part of the clan!

The whore of Small Heath (prostitute) : Every night, you may target a player and sleep with them. Your pussy is apparently magical; therefore, you stop that player from taking any night actions that phase.

You win when all threats to the Peaky Blinders have been eliminated.

It is now Day 2, with 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

You have 24hrs.​

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi