Peace out.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Oh god I just saw that lol, there is no way he put on that much weight and got that much taller, I dont have any issue with Diesel at all but there is no way that is him

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Lol well his idiotic point he tried to make was saying that he got fat by pigging out over an injury

1.You don't get fat very fast, it takes a while, especially when your as skinny as he was.

2.When your smoking alot of pot, you lose weight, and hunger (correct me if I'm wrong)

Wrestling Station

I know that you will be back at the time Batista is back :yes:

Take care dude.

Christian

Reaction score
lmao you dont lose weight from smoking pot. if anything you get fatter cuz you get the munchies and eat everything in the pantry before you even realize it.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I still doubt somebody can get that fat in such a short time. Weed or no weed

Christian

Reaction score
it was directed at sterl because he said "2.When your smoking alot of pot, you lose weight, and hunger (correct me if I'm wrong)"

corrected.

I love how Diesel ignored this thread after he got owned faster then Blaze.

I'm all for the marriage. Just love me and keep me warm on Saturday nights.