Peace out.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

At least three times.

Get anti-depressant pills. They did wonders for me.

Or can you can get high, and listen to the Blue Man Group. That'll make you not give a fuck.

Axis

Suicide isn't always a bad thing. In your case, it can be beneficial to society. Take one for the team.

Markz

Reaction score
Alcohol, stripper, gun to stripper, sex with said stripper. Sorts all ur probems

Personal issues, everything sucks at the moment, wrestling can't even seem to clear my head, so be back when things are better.

I'll still check up on the site though

=[

Stop being so damn emo. The world sucks, it'll always suck. Are you just realising this? If there are any problems in your life, then toughen the fuck up and deal with them.

If you're gonna suicide don't do it the easy way by taking pills, or hanging yourself. If you're gonna live life as a pussy, at least die a man. Suicide bomb, or chainsaw your head off. Something cool

Or you stop bitching about life, and face everything like a total badass. Fuck the girls, family, etc.

Its all about you. Look out for yourself and do awesome shit.

Now get your ass back on these damn forums.

LKP

Stop being so damn emo. The world sucks, it'll always suck. Are you just realising this? If there are any problems in your life, then toughen the fuck up and deal with them.

If you're gonna suicide don't do it the easy way by taking pills, or hanging yourself. If you're gonna live life as a pussy, at least die a man. Suicide bomb, or chainsaw your head off. Something cool

Or you stop bitching about life, and face everything like a total badass. Fuck the girls, family, etc.

Its all about you. Look out for yourself and do awesome shit.

Now get your ass back on these damn forums.

You cant really beat what he just said really can you? Wise up get your head around it and move on. We have all had problems man.

Your wife is probably cheating on you, and your kid hates you.

Go die