Peace out.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Stop being so damn emo. The world sucks, it'll always suck. Are you just realising this? If there are any problems in your life, then toughen the fuck up and deal with them.

If you're gonna suicide don't do it the easy way by taking pills, or hanging yourself. If you're gonna live life as a pussy, at least die a man. Suicide bomb, or chainsaw your head off. Something cool

Or you stop bitching about life, and face everything like a total badass. Fuck the girls, family, etc.

Its all about you. Look out for yourself and do awesome shit.

Now get your ass back on these damn forums.

The girls part is good but I really do think we should leave the family fucking to Blaze.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Stop being so damn emo. The world sucks, it'll always suck. Are you just realising this? If there are any problems in your life, then toughen the fuck up and deal with them.

If you're gonna suicide don't do it the easy way by taking pills, or hanging yourself. If you're gonna live life as a pussy, at least die a man. Suicide bomb, or chainsaw your head off. Something cool

Or you stop bitching about life, and face everything like a total badass. Fuck the girls, family, etc.

Its all about you. Look out for yourself and do awesome shit.

Now get your ass back on these damn forums.
If you wanna be J's role model you forgot to add

suck at everything you do.

Seriously, shut up. Your moronic posts annoy me man. Your humour isn't even all that great. I cant stand your constant love of anime, and what not, not to mention I have my doubts about you being who you say you are.

Not that your playing someone else, but I mean fake pictures and what not.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Fuck you fakefag. Get off his nuts

I've only posted one picture. This is funny coming from the guy who posted fake pictures on multiple occasions.

Do you remember to fake weed, and how you suddenly got fat? I feel offended, being insulted by you. I'd rather be flamed by Blaze.

I don't give a fuck if you don't like my sense of humor.

Oh hurrr durrrr, you don't like anime. Go be a typical Amerifag and go eat Mcdonald's, and go enjoy your hardcore bloody violence. Do you honestly think I give a shit? Seriously?

We aren't going anyway. I'm not gonna argue with him. He self-owned himself already. There is nothing to argue about.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Well with you saying that this is bound to get a direct reply from him which will get one from you and this will continue on for a while lol....I'm pretty well sure of that

I'd also like to point out that this is the same smurf who messaged me when I posted that picture of my girlfriend. One of the reasons I took it down.

lol @ Diesel

Fail

Well with you saying that this is bound to get a direct reply from him which will get one from you and this will continue on for a while lol....I'm pretty well sure of that

Most likely right, but its just gonna be me bitch slapping him back and forth. It'll get boring eventually.

If you'd all be kind enough to visit Diesel's “Tripping Chronicles” thread in the Impact Photo Album section.

Also the fake picture of “his weed” in the Real You thread.

I don't have a camera. I let my sister borrow it in December. Never got it back. When I get the chance, i'll post new pictures. Its been awhile anyway.

And no, I won't suddenly be fat and I have no weed that isn't really mine. lol