Parents suck!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis40

Case in point. Today I went into my boring ass Print shop job where I work with my dad and uncle. I usually get in about 12:30 or 1pm (cuz im so busy with chores and being online)

31 year old Blue bum who lives w/ his parents said:
i got a job u fuckin morons. i work at one of the best metal record companies in america. ROADRUNNER. and ive met slipknot, sepultura, soulfly, BLS..etc.. no pics though. keep forgetting my digicam

...you said in this post that you work at a print shop...but in your last post that you work at a record company...which is it? Just admit that we've caught you in a lie...you're probably not 31...but if you are...read below for my suggestion.

You're 31 fucking years old, and you fucking have chores?...SINCE YOU HAVE A JOB, IF YOU'RE SO PISSED AT YOUR PARENTS...LEAVE AND GET YOUR OWN FUCKING HOUSE. DON'T COME ONTO THE INTERNET FOR OUR ADIVCE...TELL YOUR DAD TO GO FUCK HIMSELF, AND GET YOUR OWN PLACE....it's as simple as that.

humankiller99

Reaction score
i only work for my dad part time after my music job. (i work there 4 days a week. so wednesdays and fridays im working for my dad)

Beer

i got a job u fuckin morons. i work at one of the best metal record companies in america. ROADRUNNER. and ive met slipknot, sepultura, soulfly, BLS..etc.. no pics though. keep forgetting my digicam

Lmao. You keep forgetting your DigiCam. How convenient. Imo. I am guessing you said that just incase we asked you for photos?

Ballin

Reaction score
Despite all the arguing and despite how much of an idiot humankiller sounds like....

My parents may be one of the stupidest fucking idiotic group of people you've ever met.

Father- Worthless alcoholic who thinks he's quite the badass but yet he has a crap job and he'll never equal to anything. I don't live up to his standards and am nothing like his other "great" son.

Mother- Biggest liar you'll ever meet.

They both think I have some mental defiant disorder or some shit like that as well.

Im fine with I'm away, not talking, looking at them though.

Great One

Alright, closed, and go post a pic or reside here knowingly that everyone believes you truly aren't 31.

Status
Not open for further replies.