Parents suck!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeRaw

That's briankendrick'sbiceps.
We are talking about humankiller99 here, lol. We all know bkb is 16.

Evil Austin

sorry my bad cause BKB posted not that far above when you started the human killer 99 stuff I thought you wanted a pic of him.... my bad . lol forget it than.

MikeRaw

^Lol, dx316 out of nowhere popped up, and thought we were talking about BKB here, so he wanted to prove bkb was under 31. But bkb never even claimed to be 31 :rofl:. it was humankiller.

NooDLE

Reaction score
double murder suicide is the only soultion

Travis40

Benoit'd....

No offense...but you're 31 and you live with your parents?...that's fucking weird. I'm just throwing out a suggestion here, but why don't you get off the internet and try to find a real job where you can get your own place? And another thing, you say that you're 31...how old is your uncle....60?...:rofl: how would you get your ass beat by a 60 year old?...

EDIT - lmao at you bitching about 10:30...I get up at 5:00 every morning to go to school....

LadyHotrod

Ok, everyone shut the fuck up.
It doesn't matter if he's 31, 13, or 21, but either way, whatever his age is isn't the problem. Whatever his age is, he's still having these problems that he posted here, so stop being a bunch of assholes (when all of you lie about stuff anyways), and just post something useful, considering this isn't HIAT.

Now, for my advice: Honestly, I think you are blowing it abit out of proportion. I mean, it didn't seem that big of a deal to begin with, but since then, it seems your dad has been a bit of a dick.
So, my suggestion is, whether he apoligises or not, you should go stay at your girlfriends for a couple of days, and don't go into work for 1 or two days, and just take time to decide if you want to move out full time or not.
After that, then call yourdad, tell him you're ready to go back to work, and hopefully put this behind you. But also make sure to tell him the things that piss yo uoff about him, then go back on a clean slate.
And he'll end up apoligizing as well after you tell him the shit you don't like.

That way, you still get to bitch about the stuf fhe does, but you'll do it when you're more cool, and there's no risk of punching him out or anything, lol.

But ya, you should stay at your GF's for a night or two.

Just no.

A 31 year old man...let me rephrase that....a REAL 31 year old man would not act the way humankiller99 acts. If his age were true, he would seriously be the laziest, most immature, most dependant 31 year old ever.

The fact that he is an adult and is having high school fights with his dad is more than laughable.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

DX_3:16, do us all a favour and STFU. You are draining the intelligence away from the forum.

HK, you obviously aren't 31. A 31 year old's dad does not threaten to take away his part of the internet. I'm 16 and I have my own fucking internet.

MikeRaw

Just no.

A 31 year old man...let me rephrase that....a REAL 31 year old man would not act the way humankiller99 acts. If his age were true, he would seriously be the laziest, most immature, most dependant 31 year old ever.

The fact that he is an adult and is having high school fights with his dad is more than laughable.

Hmm... In that post that you quoted, did you even read the whole thing? I'm assuming not. Because at the beginning, I clearly stated that I don't know his true age, but I also stated that I don't care, when it comes to this thread, what his age is.
I said, quite simply, that if you wanna discuss his age, do it where your not polluting this thread with your useless, non helpful posts, and if you post in this thread, you should instead just actually focus on what the topic is about.
Now, unless your an idiot, you should be able to still answer his question of what to do, without knowing his age, so instead of bitching out someone in a thread that it has no need for, why don't yo ujust post about the topic?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Then get a real job, and actually get your own life instead of leeching off your parents. No one wants to marry a guy who lives with his parents and has them pay for such things like his internet.

Beer

Do you know why your Bachelor Degrees get you nowhere. It is because if you have them you are not automatically given a job. You need to work for it.

Travis40

man some of u guys are real morons.

im 31 and I have 2 bachelor degrees (which are getting me NOWHERE!)

You need to get up everyday and try to work...just getting a Bachelor Degree doesn't automatically give you a job, get off your ass, and find a job.

humankiller99

Reaction score
i got a job u fuckin morons. i work at one of the best metal record companies in america. ROADRUNNER. and ive met slipknot, sepultura, soulfly, BLS..etc.. no pics though. keep forgetting my digicam

Status
Not open for further replies.