Parents suck!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeRaw

Ok, everyone shut the fuck up.
It doesn't matter if he's 31, 13, or 21, but either way, whatever his age is isn't the problem. Whatever his age is, he's still having these problems that he posted here, so stop being a bunch of assholes (when all of you lie about stuff anyways), and just post something useful, considering this isn't HIAT.

Now, for my advice: Honestly, I think you are blowing it abit out of proportion. I mean, it didn't seem that big of a deal to begin with, but since then, it seems your dad has been a bit of a dick.
So, my suggestion is, whether he apoligises or not, you should go stay at your girlfriends for a couple of days, and don't go into work for 1 or two days, and just take time to decide if you want to move out full time or not.
After that, then call yourdad, tell him you're ready to go back to work, and hopefully put this behind you. But also make sure to tell him the things that piss yo uoff about him, then go back on a clean slate.
And he'll end up apoligizing as well after you tell him the shit you don't like.

That way, you still get to bitch about the stuf fhe does, but you'll do it when you're more cool, and there's no risk of punching him out or anything, lol.

But ya, you should stay at your GF's for a night or two.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
Ok, everyone shut the fuck up.
It doesn't matter if he's 31, 13, or 21, but either way, whatever his age is isn't the problem. Whatever his age is, he's still having these problems that he posted here, so stop being a bunch of assholes (when all of you lie about stuff anyways), and just post something useful, considering this isn't HIAT.

Now, for my advice: Honestly, I think you are blowing it abit out of proportion. I mean, it didn't seem that big of a deal to begin with, but since then, it seems your dad has been a bit of a dick.
So, my suggestion is, whether he apoligises or not, you should go stay at your girlfriends for a couple of days, and don't go into work for 1 or two days, and just take time to decide if you want to move out full time or not.
After that, then call yourdad, tell him you're ready to go back to work, and hopefully put this behind you. But also make sure to tell him the things that piss yo uoff about him, then go back on a clean slate.
And he'll end up apoligizing as well after you tell him the shit you don't like.

That way, you still get to bitch about the stuf fhe does, but you'll do it when you're more cool, and there's no risk of punching him out or anything, lol.

But ya, you should stay at your GF's for a night or two.
Hes a 31 year old grown man and still lives with his parents with rules??
Man, if I had his life, I wouldn't even tell anybody, not even on a Wrestling Forum

MikeRaw

^No, I didnt say I'm proud of his life, or his life is great or anything, lol.
All I'm saying is, if you wanna make fun of his life, do that in HIAT or flame chamber. But in here, just actually discuss the point of the thread.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Well regardless of your age, I have to say that you Dad and Uncle were right. If you piss of THEIR customers, it's hurts THEIR business. Do you know what happens when they don't do business? YOU DON'T GET PAID! When I had my first job, I tripped and fell, yelling shit as I fell. I didn't even mean to, it just came out. I was almost fired for that because someone complained. I thought it was unfair, but I see their reasoning. And your Dad and Uncle are dead to you for this? This must be the first time they've ever done anything you disagree with. Bottom line is, you do need to apologize, and you need to start seeing shit from other people's point of view. A 31 year old man should have learned that when he was about 13.

Just another question, what's wrong with your girlfriend? I mean, she's dating a 31 year old that lives with his parents and can't even pay for his own interent, so she must have some MAJOR self esteem issues.

humankiller99

Reaction score
well i have come to a conclusion on this matter. I spoke to my dad and I gave in. yeah i know most of you will say I pussied out, though many of you will say I manned up and took it like a man. I basically apologized for what I did and my dad said he wants me to control my life and try to get my priorities straight. I agreed and am starting to look through the newspaper at jobs I might be interested in. might try for the postal test but we'll see on that. but yeah i apologized and its a dead issue now. Im reasl lucky I apologized cuz my dad was threatening to kick me out of his store for good, possibly kick me out of the house (though I was gonna go to my gf's anyways) and then take my cell (though I took out every number from my cell.)

So all in all it went ok and I am going into work tomorrow after my dr appointment to apologize to my uncle. he'll prob say the same crap my dad did but I will try to listen and assess all of it.

thanks for the advice guys

and for the hatersm i AM 31 and my gf is 32 and has a great job in nursing. so Id stfu eh?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You're complaining about getting into work at 10:30? Are you kidding me? A lot of people have to get to work at fucking 6am. Cry me a river.

seX-Power

just let things cool over between you and your dad and go stay with your gf if u have to, but try to watch yourself at work in the future. if this kind of stuff happens often then maybe you should start a new life and move out with your gf or whatever...

by the way, Peter Pompillo sounds like a comic book charachter

Beer

Your not 31, please, don't lye.

But anyhow if their is one thing that i have learnt since going into my 20's is that you should respect your parents because most of the time they are right.

MikeRaw

^How the fuck would you know his age. Do you think he would WANT to lie about bein a 31 year old, living with his parents, and acting how he does? Obviously not. If he was lying, he would be lying to say he was some rich 30 something year old, with a great job, house, and a bachelor pad on the side, not fucking lying about this, lol.

Beer

I am saying this because, A) He probs thought becuase he is under 18 he thought he would not be aloud on this forum so he thought he would lie bout his age to get on. Like most people B) Have you seen his posts? He said Hot Rod's Boobs give him herpes and he likes Velvet Sky's boobs.

I don;t have clear evidence but it is pretty obvious.

MikeRaw

^Nah, and this isn't a diss to Humankiller, but sometimes, people aren't as educated as others like me, you, and alot of others on the forum, so they type worse, and say stupider things, but that doesn't mean he's a kid.
But again, I have no proof how old he is either, so I'm not gonna go on abou tthat, all I know is you should probably debate his age in Lame In A Thread of FAC, lol.

Evil Austin

um his pics in the "real you" thread is a stoned kid at his friends house about 14 - 16 years old. in school uniform. Maybe he wishes he was thirty but still not for another 15 years ....

MikeRaw

^Huh? I just checked his posts in the Real You thread, and I can't find anywhere where he posted any pics. Link?

Evil Austin

yea.....

here it is and bkb don't deny it -

2008042450494ni9.jpg

Yeah, so this is me, looking stoned at my mates place at midnight with his webcam.

Status
Not open for further replies.