Orton suspended... 60 days

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Dolph's :laugh:

Normally I'd be pretty happy with no Orton for a few months, as most of his fued are just tedious s***. But the fact he was going to be fueding with Ziggler makes me gutted. He better get another decent match otherwise that's just typical bad luck for Ziggler.

1.) That was a dirtsheet rumor. Unless I missed something there hadn't been the faintest hint at a Ziggler/Orton feud

2.) Ziggler has been in feuds with big time names, he NEVER does anything but job. Fuck that

3.) He is pretty clearly in the midst of a break up feud with Swagger

R'Albin said:
Tell that to CM Punk and Daniel Bryan. Guarenteed neither of them have taken performance enhancing drugs.

I wouldn't guarantee anything if I were you. Punk seems unlikely not only given his perceived lifestyle but his modest physique, but Bryan has bulked up quite a bit since joining WWE.

You never know.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I find it hard to believe you think D-Bry has. Sure no one knows but it's incredibly unlikely. If they're wiling to suspend Orton and announce it to the world then they're willing to fire guys like Daniel Bryan.

I think people really struggle believing you can actually bulk up in a gym. I'm probably double the size than what I was last year.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I find it hard to believe you think D-Bry has. Sure no one knows but it's incredibly unlikely. If they're wiling to suspend Orton and announce it to the world then they're willing to fire guys like Daniel Bryan.

I think people really struggle believing you can actually bulk up in a gym. I'm probably double the size than what I was last year.

I'm not saying I think D-Bry has, just saying that speaking in absolutes is pointless. PEDs can do a lot of things besides adding muscle mass, they are commonly used to help prevent or recover from injuries. Also you make it sound like if you are on PEDs = you will be caught and suspended. Obviously this isn't the case.

I wouldn't be surprised if any wrestler or athlete around gets popped for failing a drug test.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah I see your point. I just think I would be surprised if Daniel or Punk for example with their history and personality (both very clean living) were taking substances lol.

And yeah I wasn't aiming it at you with the latter statement, quite a few people on here seem to think muscles =- steroids. I work out with someone the same size as Ryback and he's not touched anything lol.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yeah I see your point. I just think I would be surprised if Daniel or Punk for example with their history and personality (both very clean living) were taking substances lol.

And yeah I wasn't aiming it at you with the latter statement, quite a few people on here seem to think muscles =- steroids. I work out with someone the same size as Ryback and he's not touched anything lol.

They will eventually be forced to take it. When Punk is 60 years old and still feeling the after-math of his career he's gonna need a pill. They chose it by become wrestlers that work 365 days a year.