Orton suspended... 60 days

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
KCSd3.gif

But nothing meaningful will happen to Orton, he's Vince's butt buddy.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
WTF? Just when I thing it could not get wrose! As must as i hate for his assholeness of nevr puttting anyone over he is a great wrestler! DAM why 60? This is not his 2nd is it well his 1st that WWE suspended for!?

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
WTF? Just when I thing it could not get wrose! As must as i hate for his assholeness of nevr puttting anyone over he is a great wrestler! DAM why 60? This is not his 2nd is it well his 1st that WWE suspended for!?

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

It's his second violation silly bitch

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wait, what? Don't like it. Can't he show up on Raw, do his dumb little pose, have Miz pop up behind him with a skull-crushing, then suspend him?

So, who takes his spot in the upper mid-card for the time being? It can't be Christian due to the IC belt... it won't be Santino... Definitely not Ryder... Could this be what sparks WWE to push a young high flyer? :shock:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I want to see how they'll work around this. We were going to have Orton vs Jericho at NWO, right? Don't blame the Brazil incident, both are suspended now. :haha:

But it'll be good to take a break from Orton and see what they'll do to fill his spot.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I heard it was going to be Orton/Dolph after Y2J's suspension. F*** sake. Now Dolph and Miz have nothing left.

Sin Cara vs Dolph.
Book that shit! Please.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Randy Orton should be fired as really this is his third suspension not second. He is an asshole he clearly cant stay off the drugs

His first suspension was for unprofessional behaviour not drugs and it was before the implementation of the wellness policy. Thus it will not be counted in as a strike.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
His first suspension was for unprofessional behaviour not drugs and it was before the implementation of the wellness policy. Thus it will not be counted in as a strike.

What this man said.

Plus, he's one of your biggest stars, firing him would be moronic.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
+ We do not know exactly what it was Randy used that got him suspended. It could just as well be a nutritional supplementary that can cause increased rates of the natural chemicals in the body that get a raised rate when you take drugs. He could still be bothered by his back injury and this is used as a cover up. Until we get a full statement we can only speculate.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
This could be a good thing since it will force younger talent to carve out their spot in the main event on Smackdown. But WWE will most likely F*** it up

That's a nice thought you have. Or maybe they'll just have Shaemus/Cena/Punk go overtime. :obama: