Orton suspended... 60 days

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
His first suspension was for unprofessional behaviour not drugs and it was before the implementation of the wellness policy. Thus it will not be counted in as a strike.

I thought it was 30 days for a first offense... what made this 60?

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Rainman said:
I thought it was 30 days for a first offense... what made this 60?

2nd. His first is fron 2006. Marijuana.

Dolph'sZiggler said:
2 months of no Orton

scaled.php

:dawg:
index.php

:mj:
mr-t-dances2.gif

:yes:
funny-gifs-sometimes-you-just-gotta-dance.gif

:lol1:
RickyDance2.gif

:piper:
776396cd860d73e813f86e65fcc6e757.gif

:perfect: :perfect: :perfect: :perfect:
:perfect: :perfect: :perfect: :perfect:

:perfect: Your arse. I think it's from the supplements...

BRB, Will not watch Wrestling for 2 months. :pP

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Dolph's :laugh:

Normally I'd be pretty happy with no Orton for a few months, as most of his fued are just tedious shit. But the fact he was going to be fueding with Ziggler makes me gutted. He better get another decent match otherwise that's just typical bad luck for Ziggler.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
R'Albin said:
Dolph's :laugh:

Normally I'd be pretty happy with no Orton for a few months, as most of his fued are just tedious s***. But the fact he was going to be fueding with Ziggler makes me gutted. He better get another decent match otherwise that's just typical bad luck for Ziggler.

Throwing the "I love Orton so much that my identity in the internet and IRL is connected to him" out of the window, I still believe WWE will fuck up this chance to build up Botch Cara, Ziggler, or whoever's due for a push.

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Allllllllllllllll these guys are on steroids or some performance enhancing drugs. There is no way your body can properly recover from all the wear and tear. They have big matches weekly and after each PPV the day after, lift weights and are on the road for 340 days a year. Contrary to popular belief I am sure that guys like Cena are on the roids just to recover quicker but because he is a top tier guy he is never suspended. WWE knows exactly who is on the roids.

Snowman1

Reaction score
I wouldn't say that yet, Rey Mysterio was busted for roids as well.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ah, thank you. I thought he was referencing to the suspension this year.

I've read reports Ziggler & Rhodes are getting pushed for Jericho and Orton's absence. That might please a lot of people here but it's probably baloney.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Ah, thank you. I thought he was referencing to the suspension this year.

I've read reports Ziggler & Rhodes are getting pushed for Jericho and Orton's absence. That might please a lot of people here but it's probably baloney.

Hey Crayo, you know how you love to destroy my dream of an actual interesting storyline (that doesn't involve Triple H) this summer?

Well, you just revived that dream. Thank you! :yay:

Ziggler and Rhodes should be main eventers already. But if it's not true, it's just dirtsheet trash by some Dave Melzer-wannabe.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lol at you thinking Ziggler & Rhodes will be the summer storyline. I wish bud. I wish.

Oh, no, not the summer storyline. As you say that's Brock/HHH.
But it's something interesting going on with the product, and isn't that all we want right now?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Well it was just a report. Someone counter-acted it with who are they going to push them into? Orton's suspended as is Jericho, who can Ziggler feud with when Punk & Cena are busy with the other "top stars"? Rhodes/Christian is already happening, Christian will beat Rhodes and then Rhodes goes where? The only stars you have left is Miz and Barrett, both heels.

#CrushingOptimismSince1993