Orlando Nightclub Shooting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Orlando, Florida (CNN)A gay nightclub here was the scene early Sunday of the worst terror attack in U.S. history since 9/11.

* 50 people were killed inside the Pulse club and at least 53 people were injured, police say.

* The gunman was Omar Mateen of Ft. Pierce, Florida, a law enforcement source told CNN.

* Orlando police shot and killed Mateen.

"It appears he was organized and well-prepared," Orlando Police Chief John Mina said early Sunday. The shooter had an assault-type weapon, a handgun and "some type of (other) device on him."

There has been no claim of responsibility for the attack on jihadi forums, but ISIS sympathizers have reacted by praising the attack on pro-Islamic State forums.

Officials, aided by the FBI, warned that a lengthy investigation was ahead given the number of victims and the scope of the violence.

Our hearts break for the victims and families of this horrific act of violence. We stand in solidarity with the LGBTQ community in [HASHTAG]#Orlando[/HASHTAG].

— GLAAD (@glaad) June 12, 2016
"There's blood everywhere," U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson told reporters. "There's an enormous amount of evidence to be collected."

It's just shocking," said Christopher Hansen, who was inside Pulse when he heard gunshots, "just one after another after another."

"It could have lasted a whole song," he said.

Hansen was getting a drink at the bar about 2 a.m. when he "just saw bodies going down."

Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer said he had declared a state of emergency for the city and has requested the governor do the same for the state.

Before Sunday, the deadliest shootings in U.S. history were at Virginia Tech in 2007 and Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2012, with 32 and 27 killed.

"but ISIS sympathizers have reacted by praising the attack on pro-Islamic State forums. " :facepalm:

This is sad. I don't know who this guy was, but he clearly had issues.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I feel like we'll have more radicals than just ISIS praising this attack, which is fucked up.
This is the worst shooting in US History I believe.

Also, I heard the SWAT Team waited outside for 3 hours while those people were getting executed. Wtf were they doing if anyone knows?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
CkwfXepW0AEPYdk.jpg

This guy looks like a drug pusher. He was probably high.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I feel like we'll have more radicals than just ISIS praising this attack, which is fucked up.
This is the worst shooting in US History I believe.

Also, I heard the SWAT Team waited outside for 3 hours while those people were getting executed. Wtf were they doing if anyone knows?

Look on Twitter. A bunch of "Christians" are praising it as well. Those people seem to only care about the old testament. Makes me mad though, this is why people hate Christianity. Cause of morons who praise death and killing. So sick.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
His father said the dude saw two guys kissing in Miami and that enraged him. smh

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Look on Twitter. A bunch of "Christians" are praising it as well. Those people seem to only care about the old testament. Makes me mad though, this is why people hate Christianity. Cause of morons who praise death and killing. So sick.
Do I have to search something specific to find what they said? Or should I just look at Orlando on trending.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Mother of man who was at Orlando club: "There's a lot of dead bodies at the club...they can't identify anybody."
Holy shit.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Do I have to search something specific to find what they said? Or should I just look at Orlando on trending.

Yeah I seen some stuff. Most of it now is people pissing on Christians as a whole. People listen to 5 wack jobs and judge a whole belief system. It is a mess. It is like a bunch of chickens screaming at each other on there. Then you have the people who are supporting this Islamic guys actions. I honestly think he was high or something and went off because he was in the closet or something. Not all Islamic people kill for the sake of religion. Some do it for personal reasons. Anyone who kills or thinks killing is okay is a wack job.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Dude unloaded 3 different weapons. Probably spraying the machine gun is what did the most damage. I don't know how people like this even get a hold of guns.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I seen some stuff. Most of it now is people pissing on Christians as a whole. People listen to 5 wack jobs and judge a whole belief system. It is a mess. It is like a bunch of chickens screaming at each other on there. Then you have the people who are supporting this Islamic guys actions. I honestly think he was high or something and went off because he was in the closet or something. Not all Islamic people kill for the sake of religion. Some do it for personal reasons. Anyone who kills or thinks killing is okay is a wack job.
I read that the guys ex-wife beat her. This guy was a wreck from the get-go.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I read that the guys ex-wife beat her. This guy was a wreck from the get-go.

Men get beat by women all the time. You don't hear about it though. There isn't any help for it either. You go to the cops and they laugh at you and call you a pussy. Maybe she drove him to be psychotic. Who knows.

Reactions: Snowman1

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Men get beat by women all the time. You don't hear about it though. There isn't any help for it either. You go to the cops and they laugh at you and call you a pussy. Maybe she drove him to be psychotic. Who knows.
Nah the guy beat her. Poor grammar on my part.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Quote from his ex-wife: "He seemed like a normal human being,” she said, adding that he wasn’t very religious and worked out at the gym often. She said in the few months they were married he gave no signs of having fallen under the sway of radical Islam."

So he just hated gays a lot?