Open Letter to WWEF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
There's better wrestling discussion forums out there on the inter-web (Wrestling Forum, Pro Wrestling, etc.) when it comes to strictly talking about pro wrestling. Plus, not everyone has time to make 1,000+ posts a week like some of the people here do. Speaking for myself personally, I've always made about 200 posts a month usually at the most. There's a life out there (both online and off) beyond just discussing things with only one particular group of individuals.
It was just a guesstimate. I probably work more hours than anyone on these forums the past several months, which is why I haven't been here. I can cut back on some overtime, and maybe stay in on saturday nights. That's all I was saying. Do you Lockard

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I could be more active, but the fantasy league is the only thing here that actually matters to me atm.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Problem with this place is that you lot are lilly livered and not open to suggestion

I will be honest, I do not get some references. I mean Cosplay? whats that about, fantasy fighting? whats the game there like? Where is a thread for men discussing the booze, and how to pull a rump shaker

I am expecting a thread about shaving and fruity fragernce soon

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Problem with this place is that you lot are lilly livered and not open to suggestion

I will be honest, I do not get some references. I mean Cosplay? whats that about, fantasy fighting? whats the game there like? Where is a thread for men discussing the booze, and how to pull a rump shaker

I am expecting a thread about shaving and fruity fragernce soon
Get to boozer lad the metro fags are talking.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Get to boozer lad the metro fags are talking.
missed the point lad

this forum has too much talk about technology, and friverlous fantasy games. where is the threads for proper lads.

i very much doubt when you lot are down the boozer, you talk about cosplay and fantasy figthing do you lad?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
missed the point lad

this forum has too much talk about technology, and friverlous fantasy games. where is the threads for proper lads.

i very much doubt when you lot are down the boozer, you talk about cosplay and fantasy figthing do you lad?
Yep I do its riveting conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: Farooq

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yep I do its riveting conversation.
if you did that down my neck of the woods, your cage would get rattled lad

you should see the looks I get when I whack a bit of NIN on the old jukey and start dancing

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
if you did that down my neck of the woods, your cage would get rattled lad

you should see the looks I get when I whack a bit of NIN on the old jukey and start dancing

Im guessing the wellies have to come out for all that clunge.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Im guessing the wellies have to come out for all that clunge.
when you look like a hardnut like me, you can get away with a bit of the old NIN.

if you came in talking about your cosplay, you would have shiny shit kicked out of you lad. dont think i would bail you out either

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
when you look like a hardnut like me, you can get away with a bit of the old NIN.

if you came in talking about your cosplay, you would have shiny shit kicked out of you lad. dont think i would bail you out either

I'd use our association as besties to stop the beating <3

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'd use our association as besties to stop the beating <3
whilst no one messes with me beacuse of my bigger build, I am seen a joke down the boozer, at the end of the day

it is because i do not swing with the locals. I dont like fruity footie or listen to the pet shop boys. I like me wrestling and NIN

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Traffic and activity never suffered when we moved the domain and I have the statistics to prove it. I'm not going to point fingers or accuse anyone of anything because I haven't been around to see it, but I do know that sites do generally just die out. A lot of luck goes in to having a successful forum (as well as hard work). Having users like Seabs, Dolph, and the other long-term ones are really what you build it on. It's very rare to get those however because normally the flow is new users signing up, posting a little bit, and then leaving. The cycle repeats but it's based on your Google presence and your content quality. There is a lot of intense competition in this niche now and the main two have advantages that this forum doesn't have. One of them having a fantastic domain, Google presence, and 10+ years of indexed quality wrestling content is a mammoth to compete with.

It's not a coincidence that our most active months were when users like the one's I have mentioned had stellar months producing fantastic content in the wrestling sections. As for why the site is slow now, it just seems like the buzz has gone. I built WWEF around community so naturally hid from the responsibilities of rules. I run forums very different to 99% of webmaster's but that doesn't mean I am right. Solidus is one of the best webmaster's I have worked with. People have different styles and users react differently to that; that's how building a community works.

This site isn't DEAD though. Many owners of forum's would still kill for this kind of activity now, so instead of complaining about it, work hard to promote it.

Well maybe so but it seemed that the site died, and don't take that as an insult that I was blaming you for it dying (like you give a fuck about what I say anyway :dawg:) - take it as a compliment :obama:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
whilst no one messes with me beacuse of my bigger build, I am seen a joke down the boozer, at the end of the day

it is because i do not swing with the locals. I dont like fruity footie or listen to the pet shop boys. I like me wrestling and NIN
Are you bullied down the boozer lad?