Open Letter to WWEF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Is there a way to go back and look? I feel like WM 29 might have been crazier. I remember the site being shut down for hours due to it. Not sure what exactly happened to everyone.
You can try Wayback Machine to look at the site in its glory. WM 30 was the last major activity buzz for the site.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
WrestleMania 30 LD shattered the LD records for this site in 2014.

Aids, Kid, Deth, D'z, myself, random WatchWrestling people no one remembers, and SOO much more posted on that one. Someone needs to take the Undertaker losing reactions and compile them, lol. And that wasn't even as active as what Danny is saying right now.

I say we delete any account that has 0 post for overmonth. Delete any account where uses haven't logged in for more than a year to cut down the useless members that dot contribute. And we open up a Guests only section where they ONLY reply to threads (for a limited time) and there, the mods can warm users up for a stay here. Hell I wouldn't mind advertising the place there telling them about features and members and shit.

I'm not sure about the deleting accounts thing... that should only be a disciplinary measure. If someone registered and hasn't posted after a month they just might be reading, wanting to post but not feeling comfortable enough to do so. If their account is all of a sudden deleted then it's not the right message to send. For people inactive for a year or more it's most likely because they lost interest in wrestling.. it doesn't mean they might not regain interest again later and find this place in their bookmarks and return. If their account is deleted they would not be able to return. I don't see how inactive accounts are hurting anything... we need more people to create accounts and be active not to worry about the inactive accounts. Why do you think it would benefit the forum to eliminate account? I'm curious to hear your reasoning.

Anyway.. I remember the WM30 LD.. I was there as well. The thing that gets me is that I know people are watching because, remember when Seth turned on The Shield... the LD went from like 4 people to 10 or more in less than 2 seconds... I know that was a boring ass episode of RAW yup to that point.. I just found that to be funny and intriguing.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I'm not sure about the deleting accounts thing... that should only be a disciplinary measure. If someone registered and hasn't posted after a month they just might be reading, wanting to post but not feeling comfortable enough to do so. If their account is all of a sudden deleted then it's not the right message to send. For people inactive for a year or more it's most likely because they lost interest in wrestling.. it doesn't mean they might not regain interest again later and find this place in their bookmarks and return. If their account is deleted they would not be able to return. I don't see how inactive accounts are hurting anything... we need more people to create accounts and be active not to worry about the inactive accounts. Why do you think it would benefit the forum to eliminate account? I'm curious to hear your reasoning.

Anyway.. I remember the WM30 LD.. I was there as well. The thing that gets me is that I know people are watching because, remember when Seth turned on The Shield... the LD went from like 4 people to 10 or more in less than 2 seconds... I know that was a boring ass episode of RAW yup to that point.. I just found that to be funny and intriguing.
There's no need for an account to read posts. Guests can do the same. I've seen the members who never post here on different forums. I actually can say WM 30 was my favorite Mania for the fact that I finally got to share my opinion with other viewers. A definite highlight of my time here.
Damn. Just damn.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
There's no need for an account to read posts. Guests can do the same. I've seen the members who never post here on different forums. I actually can say WM 30 was my favorite Mania for the fact that I finally got to share my opinion with other viewers. A definite highlight of my time here.

Damn. Just damn.
Apparently Rock vs Punk draws.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Where the hell has Britta been? Always miss her when she's absent.

But yeah, those were fun times. I pretty much just visit out of habit and boredom nowadays.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Apparently Rock vs Punk draws.
There definite needs to be a group of members who work to get this place active. I say someone makes a group PM where growing activity is a priority. Seems cheesy but hey why not.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

But yeah, those were fun times. I pretty much just visit out of habit and boredom nowadays.
I don't know, we can hop on her cat site and message her for lulz. I'm sure she'll LOVE that.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Caring to much about her cats and blog and shit.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
There definite needs to be a group of members who work to get this place active. I say someone makes a group PM where growing activity is a priority. Seems cheesy but hey why not.
I was a Crayo and Xanth guy. That seems like a job for anyone close to the new owner. I don't think i've ever truly spoken to him, where as I would talk to Crayo and Xanth almost daily. They would come into my groups and bullshit with our lil tight knit group quite a bit.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

I talked to her on Twitter a bit just after she left and she just said she left for personal reasons and left it at that.

She's definitely missed.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I was a Crayo and Xanth guy. That seems like a job for anyone close to the new owner. I don't think i've ever truly spoken to him, where as I would talk to Crayo and Xanth almost daily. They would come into my groups and bullshit with our lil tight knit group quite a bit.
Features doesn't drive activity. A community does.

Think about it, the sites golden days when it was with MyBB which is what the site ran on back in 2011-2012- early 2013, for those not active in the forum/web design world that thing is feature dry compared to XenForo which is what the site runs on nowadays. But the site was crazy active then. We had more then 2 admin giving users the feeling they can communicate with the site. Sure we have Stop but his activities died down too. We had a theme that really made users want to use, I like the new stuff but it's a generic new age flat theme. A lot of things are missing now.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Features doesn't drive activity. A community does.

Think about it, the sites golden days when it was with MyBB which is what the site ran on back in 2011-2012- early 2013, for those not active in the forum/web design world that thing is feature dry compared to XenForo which is what the site runs on nowadays. But the site was crazy active the .
What was your name back in the day? Sorry, I don't keep up with this stuff. I try to keep mine the same so everyone knows me.