Oh god, lmfao

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
ProWrestlingFans.com said:
TNA To Fly Plane Over WrestleMania 24?, WWE/TNA War Continues

According to a report by The Wrestling Observer, WWE has already learned of TNA's plan to fly a plane with a banner that reads something like "Watch TNA iMPACT! Thursday Nights On Spike TV" at some point over the Citrus Bowl during WrestleMania. The banner obviously won't make the PPV broadcast, but it is another example in the long line of battles between WWE and TNA this week.

There are also cars driving around with TNA's logo on them. The cars have been spotted at events featuring WWE stars and fans.

Fans are also passing out TNA flyers.
If they do this, it's just... *bursts out laughing* OWNED!!

Conc3pt

Reaction score
Maybe after this they'll hit 1.3 on the ratings for once.

The Rated R CMStar

Battles? More like TNA looking for more ratings with despair. This is just getting sad. Nothing personal against TNA, but as good as talent is, they are just pathetic and sad. I mean, 1.0 for their first live show, what was said to be the turning point for TNA.

And now, crashing WWE events and even invading Wrestlemania. In reality, most people won't even notice, and if they do, they just wonder what the hell is TNA iMPACT.

Evil Austin

thats why they don't have a non roof building - lets look at the cons -

*rain / hail / storm or any natural disasters
*No MITB or atleast it would be hard to make one this is same as the ladder match.
*and any sort of cage would be difficult to lower
*The Tna thing above or anything along the lines of that.

If i was the wwe i would never again do a non roof house / building.

The Rated R CMStar

thats why they don't have a non roof building - lets look at the cons -

*rain / hail / storm or any natural disasters
*No MITB or atleast it would be hard to make one this is same as the ladder match.
*and any sort of cage would be difficult to lower
*The Tna thing above or anything along the lines of that.

If i was the wwe i would never again do a non roof house / building.

Oh yeah, because we all know WWE bases the buildings they do shows on whether a 1.1 company might clash or not.

And I don't know if you know but, this year there will be a MITB.

Evil Austin

Oh yeah, because we all know WWE bases the buildings they do shows on whether a 1.1 company might clash or not.

And I don't know if you know but, this year there will be a MITB.
i know it will be but i am just saying that they went to alot of toruble to make one with a pole from the ground to the top with the briefcase on it etc... they would just save time and money just to have a roof.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Wow TNA is really reaching here again. I'm surprised they can even afford a plane.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Battles? More like TNA looking for more ratings with despair. This is just getting sad. Nothing personal against TNA, but as good as talent is, they are just pathetic and sad. I mean, 1.0 for their first live show, what was said to be the turning point for TNA.

And now, crashing WWE events and even invading Wrestlemania. In reality, most people won't even notice, and if they do, they just wonder what the hell is TNA iMPACT.
True, most people won't notice, but if they do this it will probably make a 3 minute segment on the news. That'll get TNA an extra .1 on the ratings.

HHHforever

Reaction score
The plane thing is reaching imo. They know no one is going to notice it flying over and they're not going to show it on TV. However handing out flyers and that shit I can understand. A lot of wreslting promotions do that. I got one when I was up in Cleveland for Raw for some joke promotion that was going to have the Sandman or some shit. I mean it makes sense to pass out flyers to wrestling fans, especially fans at WM because those are most dedicated fans, because you know that they will be interested in watching wrestling. I doubt it'll make that much of a difference, but I understand advertising.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
That'll get TNA an extra .1 on the ratings.

Wow from a 1.0 to a 1.1 lmfao!!

I find this whole thing funny as hell. They're going out of there way to do all this and it probably won't even boost the ratings. Wrestling fans (most notable WWE fans...) know about TNA it's been around for what 6 years now? They just don't care to watch it, So I don't see this (sad) attempt doing any good for them or their product.

RKOrton.

Reaction score
Well obviously they where going to try and advertise in some way or form... by with an airplane? Do they actually think that'll catch on TV? And if one of the camera's do catch it... that cameraman will most likely end up being fired lol. And as for the MITB. They will most likely have some elevated platform set up to hang it from or something...

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Never said the .1 is anything major. :p

Gotta disagree about most WWE fans knowing about TNA. As I said somewhere else in the forum...
Gotta disagree. Nobody I know personally knew about TNA. Not exaggerating, NOBODY, including the WWE fans. I've got dozens of people on my msn (I don't even know who most of them are, lol) and only three of them knew about TNA. I personally only learned of TNA from an episode of House, where House was sprawled on the sofa watching TNA instead of doing doctor stuff.

I can say with confidence that TNA is currently only being watched by maybe a quarter of the people who would watch it if they knew it existed. And WWE knows that, that's why they go out of their way to never ever mention it on air, ever. TNA seriously needs to advertise, and not with these zany "Let's bring in some strip club football guy" schemes that bring in maybe 10 new viewers.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
i know it will be but i am just saying that they went to alot of toruble to make one with a pole from the ground to the top with the briefcase on it etc... they would just save time and money just to have a roof.

Where did you hear that from? They'll just hang the briefcase from a cable thats connected to the roof that the WWE crew built to protect the wrestlers in case of rain.

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
i have to say that this is a smart move by TNA. but they also have to know when to do it, if they do it during the HBK-Ric Flair match i dont think very many people will pay attention to it

kingovkings

Reaction score
Well its no DX in a tank storming the building is it. But then again its TNA not WWE so i rest my case.
PS. For whats its worth it wont make a blind bit of diff to TNA ratings and it definitely wont bother WWE. The production crew will have been told in advance what to do if shit like this happens so it probs wont even get aired. And as for making the news Hmmmmm with more important stuff going on in the world i doubt they would be intrested in wasting time with reports on TNA begging for publicity. On the other hand Wrestle mania may well end up on the news lmao ;)