Oh god, lmfao

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

i know it will be but i am just saying that they went to alot of toruble to make one with a pole from the ground to the top with the briefcase on it etc... they would just save time and money just to have a roof.

Um, the briefcase won't be on a pole..... You do see the amount of lighting and fixtures they put above the ring at Wrestlemania's right? You do realize that stuff is usually used for outdoor events? Also back when the Old Toronto Blue Jays Stadium Exibition Stadium was still around, the WWE did a house show from there, outdoors. And the main event was a Ladder Match....and guess what the briefcase was still hanging above the ring.

Remember Wrestlemania 9? It was an outdoor facility as well. They had a Tarp about 30 feet above the ring. Now picture all these years later and the more elabourte sets the WWE does? You don't think they would be perfectly cable of still hanging something over the ring as if they were in a building?

And when was the last time there was any sort of Cage Match at Wrestlemania? Almost 10 years ago...and prior to that like 13 years ago. Believe me, you don't need Cage Matches to make Mania....and even if they did one, its not that hard to just bring the cage down and assemble it on the ring old school style long before the raising it above the ring days.

Marvel26

Reaction score
OMG, how stupid! WWE could have done things 10x as worse, especially with their live broadcast being last week!

WWE could have sent people to their live broadcast and really put TNA in an awkward position.....but they didn't!

Soulpower

TNA needs to send Curryman! He can parachute down from the plane, land inside the Citrus Bowl, dance and leave.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Arrive…Dance...Leave :p

Jarrett should send Awesome Kong to kill all the worthless bitches in the Bunnymania match.

phantomgerald

If TNA wants to start something like this, launch a full-fledged war. Plant TNA people in the stadium. Create a ruckus, anything would have been better than this gay attempt.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
OMG, how stupid! WWE could have done things 10x as worse, especially with their live broadcast being last week!

WWE could have sent people to their live broadcast and really put TNA in an awkward position.....but they didn't!
It's different if WWE does anything. If TNA goes to WWE to do stupid things, people see it as a fairly lame but almost comical publicity stunt. "Lol, Dixie, you are something else." If WWE goes to TNA, people see it as the huge corporate bully trying to stomp out the little guy. "Vince is the wrestling Hitler."

This Guy

Well I saw the plane twice during the Money in the Bank match, but you couldn't make out the banner, so I doubt anyone in the crowd did. So sounds like a big waste of money....

what I was thinking about was Angle's comment on that radio show last week about how suposedly the entire crowd would be chanting TNA throughout the entire show yet I didn't here one single TNA chant.

HBKforever

Reaction score
I would say that OWNED is a company coming into your city and getting 75,000 people for their PPV.....that is owned.