Official Tough Enough Discussion Thread/Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Really good show and thoroughly enjoyed it and loved it being non-pg.

I thought the whole Melina/Alicia part was pretty weird and maybe played out pretty poorly. Yeah maybe her choice of match was a HUGE WTF moment, but just the way he responded to it kind of carried on the trend of burying the Divas. I think it would have been more tasteful and more insightful had he not reacted the way he did and simply just asked her what her favourite mens match was.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Nah I don't think it was a diss to the divas it was more of the fact that should could have probably picked 20 better diva matches better than that one if she was gonna go divas.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Well the fact he said WHO and not WHAT kinda had me leaning towards my original view.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Really good show and thoroughly enjoyed it and loved it being non-pg.

I thought the whole Melina/Alicia part was pretty weird and maybe played out pretty poorly. Yeah maybe her choice of match was a HUGE WTF moment, but just the way he responded to it kind of carried on the trend of burying the Divas. I think it would have been more tasteful and more insightful had he not reacted the way he did and simply just asked her what her favourite mens match was.
The thing with him not saying "what" is that "who" would be a natural response for anybody.

Everyone who knows wrestling and even those who have barely followed know key names and rivalries:
- Hogan/Andre
- Flair/Sting
- Austin/Rock
- HHH/Rock
- HHH/Foley
- Michaels/Taker
- Michaels/Hart
- Booker/Rock
- Booker/Steiner
- Kane/Taker
- Cena/HBK
- Cena/Batista
- Rhodes/Flair

Shoot even if she went with divas you would think she would use Trish/Lita since Trish is a trainer on the show. It goes to show you though what happens when people can't google or wiki something on their phone/cpu (they were taken from them).

I don't think it was a jab at the divas or Melina/Alicia (since Christina is her sister) but a more what the fuck did you just tell me response that anyone could have given. There were ton of cliche and general responses she could have used to get by without being too specific about where the match occurred but she chose Alicia Fox/Melina from Superstars.

If she would have been on Raw she would have been stunned on the spot.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Listened to an interview Trish did and she had high praise for Rima, Christina, and Juliet as it regards to the work they put in and willingness to listen

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I know what she could have said, that's blatantly obvious but considering she said she hadn't been watching long (didn't state how long) and it was a new found passion maybe her answer was totally legit even if it was totally left field. That's why I think it would have been more interesting for him to ask her for her favourite mens match just to see if she would use an obvious example to try and bluff him, or whether she pulled another extremely recent match to go along with her being new to it.

Not a big deal anyway because she totally fucking sucked, hopefully Miss 11 Years (BULLSHIT) is next to go.

I'm pulling for the puerto rican blonde chick from what I saw.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
iirc Austin asked her "any other match you want to name?"

She didn't have one.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
She got to be lying about the 11 years or something. Probably just called herself a wrestler did a few things in "training" and counted that as some kind of experience.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Of course me saying this is all irrelevant since she got a FCW deal and said that she fucking said she wasn't done :lol:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
She got to be lying about the 11 years or something. Probably just called herself a wrestler did a few things in "training" and counted that as some kind of experience.
Trish said that when she first heard 11 years, she said to herself maybe she could teach me something and then saw her :lol:. Then she said that what would have been correct was that she was involved in the business as far back as 11 years ago but had never made it a focus before and wanted to devote herself to it now.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Trish seems to really dislike her and miss melina vs alicia fox is my favorite match for keep pulling her pants up. Not that hard to figure u need to make sure they hold up.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
CM PUNK RUNS INTO AN OLD FRIEND, AUSTIN ON DIVAS MATCH RESPONSE AND MORE WWE TOUGH ENOUGH NEWS

By Mike Johnson on 2011-04-06 11:27:36

On his Twitter account, Steve Austin wanted to clarify that he wasn't disrespecting Alicia Fox or Melina when he responded to Ariane's comment that their match was her favorite match of all time, writing, "Let me bottom line something right now–i meant no disrespect to Melina or Alicia on TE. both women are class acts and hard workers. cheers.”
I personally took it as Austin being in disbelief that someone claiming the business is her passion had no knowledge about the business. To me, when you tell someone who BROKE HIS NECK for the business that a Divas match that took place within the last two years is your favorite match of ALL TIME, you are going to get that sort of reaction.

Tough Enough's premiere ratings received a lot of attention in the Hollywood trade papers this morning, including Multichannel News.

The USA Network's Tough Enough site has put up some extra scenes, including Matt (M-Dogg 20 on the independents) running into his old friend CM Punk. The reaction of the other contestants when they realize Matt and Punk are friends is pretty priceless.

Rima Fakih commented on passing her butt on Twitter, commenting that Donald Trump told her to protect her rear end "so I did."

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Well there you go with Austin clarifying his response which I figured was the cause.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
- As noted before, Ariane Andrew was the first person eliminated from WWE Tough Enough after saying Melina vs. Alicia Fox was her favorite WWE match of all-time. Ariana said last night on her Twitter that WWE has signed her to a developmental contract and she begins working with FCW next week. She has since deleted the tweet.
Guess she was bullshitting or wasn't supposed to say anything.

Matthew

Reaction score
That woman was ridiculous. I was so glad when she got eliminated. I wish that stone cold would've asked the other two what their favorite matches were though.