Official Tough Enough Discussion Thread/Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Profile Template

PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK THAT THE CHARACTER REP THAT YOU WANT TO USE IS NOT ALREADY BEING USED.

YOU WILL NOT GET APPROVED UNLESS YOU HAVE AN UNUSED CHARACTER REP.

YOU CAN USE ANY PERSON FOR A CHARACTER REP AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT ALREADY BEING USED.

CHECK THE THREAD FIRST.

--INSERT PICTURE HERE--
(Additional Pictures can be placed at the bottom on the screen)

Wrestling Name:
Nickname:
Weight:
Height:
Class (Face/Tweener/Heel):
Gimmick:
Appearance (If you can, include a picture for each)-
-Ring Attire:
-Entrance Attire:
-Hair Color:
-Hair Style:
-Hair Length:
-Tattoo:
Personality:
Entrance Music:
Entrance Details:

Finishing Move 1:
Finishing Move 2:
Trademark Move:
Submission Move:
Highflying Move:
Five - eight common moves:

Taunts:
Movesets:

Match Tactics (Clean/Dirty):
Match Style (Select three):
*Powerful
*Technical
*High flyer
*MMA
*Brawler
*Hardcore
*Other (please list)

Weapon of Choice:
Specialty Match:
Sample RP:

Manager Name:
Manager's Entrance Music:
Sex:
Gimmick:

Sample RP (or link):

Tag Team Name:
Tag Team Partner:
Tag Team Entrance Music:
Tag Team Entrance Details:
Double Team Finishing Move:

Faction Name:
Faction Members:
Faction Entrance Music:

Additional Information:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
According to the New York Times, the first episode of WWE Tough Enough since its return will air the night after Wrestlemania 27.

The show will be airing at 8:00 EST every Monday night prior to RAW.
Pretty good time to start. Wouldn't make sense to start it on the road to wrestlemania.

Kairi

Reaction score
Re: Air date for Tough Enough

nice, i will be checking this out

SAL

Reaction score

So WWE will be getting a 3 hour block on Monday. I know a lot of people were against that. I'll be against it too once they get to the point of spending half the air time plugging the upcoming Raw.

WhoDat

Reaction score

oh wow didn't know they were bringing this back

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

So WWE will be getting a 3 hour block on Monday. I know a lot of people were against that. I'll be against it too once they get to the point of spending half the air time plugging the upcoming Raw.
That is the part that I fear when it comes to Tough Enough coming on before Raw. If they were to do it back to back I rather tough enough be after Raw. I think they did that before if I remember right.

SAL

Reaction score

It might help Raw's ratings too. I don't know what kind of ratings USA was getting with reruns of CSI or JAG or whatever the fuck they had on before.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score

Currently taking bets on how long you think this Tough Enough winner(s) will last.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi

That is the part that I fear when it comes to Tough Enough coming on before Raw. If they were to do it back to back I rather tough enough be after Raw. I think they did that before if I remember right.
Tune into WWE Tough Enough to catch the conclusion of this Raw main event!

Now why does that sound oh so familiar :side:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

From wwe.com
USA Network orders "WWE Tough Enough"

USA Network has given a 10-episode order to “WWE Tough Enough,” a non-scripted series in collaboration with World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. and Shed Media US. “WWE Tough Enough,” slated to debut April 4, 2011, will feature a group of 12 individuals looking for a once-in-a-lifetime shot to become the next WWE Superstar or Diva. The grand prize winner will be awarded a contract with WWE, joining its roster of talent. (APPLY NOW)

“WWE Tough Enough” will premiere at 11/10 p.m. CT the day after WrestleMania XXVII and immediately following USA’s ratings juggernaut Monday Night Raw. It will then move to its regularly scheduled slot, Mondays at 8/7 p.m. CT, starting on April 11th.

"We're thrilled to tag team with the WWE in bringing Tough Enough back to television," said Chris McCumber, executive vice president of marketing, digital and brand strategy for USA Network, and Jeff Wachtel, president of original programming USA Network and co-head of original content for Universal Cable Productions. "By focusing on both the physical and the performance challenges of becoming a Superstar, the show will shine a new light on what it takes to truly make your mark in the WWE universe."

“For years, the return of Tough Enough has been one of the most talked about and speculated topics amongst reality show fans and television industry insiders,” said Kevin Dunn, executive vice president of television production for WWE. “With the combined promotional muscle of USA Network and WWE, the right time slot and the reality show experience of Shed Media, WWE is looking forward to the successful return of one of television’s first reality show hits.”

The diverse group of men and women will live and train together in a house in Los Angeles. To see who has what it takes to be the next WWE Superstar or Diva, the contestants will battle it out each week in a series of unique challenges designed to test for such characteristics as showmanship, creativity, athleticism and desire, just to name a few.

Each episode will feature a current WWE Superstar, who will introduce the contenders to a quality that they must possess to make it to the top of the sports-entertainment world. Along the way, viewers will witness the trials and tribulations of what it takes to be one of the best in the world’s greatest sports-entertainment organization. Each episode will conclude with the elimination of one of the hopefuls who is left outside of the ring, while those that remain will move one step closer to their dream. In the final episode, the remaining contestants will battle it out for the grand prize.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

More news on Tough Enough from pwpix.net
* Tough Enough will air ten episodes beginning 4/4 at 11pm EST following RAW.. After that week, the show will air regularly at 8pm EST each Monday, before RAW.

* The twelve male and female talents will be living and training in a Los Angeles house and compete for a one-year WWE contract.

* Shed Media US is producing Tough Enough. They have previously worked on shows such as The Real Housewives of New York City, Who Do You Think You Are and World's Strictest Parents.

* The talents will comp
ete in physical and performance challenges to test for such characteristics as showmanship, creativity, athleticism and desire, according to the press release.

* Each episode will feature a current WWE Superstar as coach.

* Each episode will also feature an elimination. The series finale will see the remaining contestants battle for the WWE contract.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Tune into WWE Tough Enough to catch the conclusion of this Raw main event!

Now why does that sound oh so familiar :side:
:lol: I'll laugh my ass off if they did that.

And after reading that I'm really really hoping the challenges aren't NXT level shit.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score

WWE's new "Tough Enough" reality series cast is scheduled to be brought to Atlanta for Wrestlemania 27 and introduced at either Wrestlemania or Monday Night RAW the next night to help hype the debut of the show on April 4 at 11:00 p.m. ET (10:00 CT).

I really hope they introduce them on Raw. WWE introducing these mostly nobodies during a show that perhaps a million people pay 60+ bucks to see would be completely stupid.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Gonna say it's for Raw as I could really in no way see them appearing at mania. If they do get introduced at mania then that would be a hell of an experience for them.