*Official TNA Slammiversary PPV Discussion*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Spiralshock in the Shitbox said:
It's kind of weird how TNA has really bounced back after Destination X. it's almost as if they watched that show and it lit a fire under them

Quote to Spiralshock, never more. :sly:

MaZZacare

Reaction score
it was actually a good show but i was not feeling the mainevent booking i mean sure they did some cool spots and all but the END was ok a swerve that i admit i didnt see comeing but in the end i think that was just retarted what they did

James Deuce

Reaction score
In all honesty the ending sucked, and is probably the reason I don't watch TNA anymore. The booking crew do this all the time, it's like they think about how to shock fans, but then when the time comes to explain it and have it make sense, they just give up and throw random bullshit at the fans. Why have Joe feud with MEM for so long and then just give the belt to Angle...it accomplishes nothing.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

exactly. It would be like if in Die Hard they had Bruce Willis defeat every other bad guy and go through all that shit barefoot and get all bloody and torn up up until the last bad guy then he shakes the guys hand. Everybody would have been like wtf?

Exxon

Reaction score
WTF kind of swerve was that? A swerve for the sake of fooling the fans? Why have Joe go through all MEM, only to join them. Just a few weeks ago, he laid out Steiner and Booker, now joins them?

xtremebadass

I read the results and I just threw my hands in the air like "WTF!" Joe turns on AJ and helps Angle win the belt? What? Joe tears through the Mafia and wants to kill Angle at Slammiversary, but ends up giving him the belt? I am sorry, but that does not make any sense. Is Joe Mafia now? He has been world champ, so maybe. However, is Joe vs. AJ set up now? Don't tell me we have to sit through Angle vs. Sting again! I hope Angle vs. Joe vs. AJ at BFG for the belt, how sweet that would be!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Don't bash it just yet. Dang people they might have a way to explain it. I for one loved the swerve and can't wait to see where it goes. Hell for all we know Joe and Angle might turn on the Mafia on Thursday and all you people sitting here bashing it will probably still hate it because well its what you do.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

No we hate it because it was a swerve for swerve's sake that made absolutely no sense (see my post above about Die Hard) and because up until that point Slammiversary was a really good show with no rollups or stupid swerves.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Joe going after the Mafia was just a cover-up that he was working with them the whole time. Nobody saw it coming. Sure, lets have Joe say he going to take out the Mafia and not do anything at all, that makes perfect sence.

Edit: Funny how when the whole Orton taking out the McMahon family thing was going on, people were all gased up about which McMahon would join Legacy ( after all of them where punted and taken out) and got disapointed that none of them joined, but find that what happened here was Blue, stupid, swerve just to do one... typical TNA bashers.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Joe going after the Mafia was just a cover-up that he was working with them the whole time. Nobody saw it coming. Sure, lets have Joe say he going to take out the Mafia and not do anything at all, that makes perfect sence.

Edit: Funny how when the whole Orton taking out the McMahon family thing was going on, people were all gased up about which McMahon would join Legacy ( after all of them where punted and taken out) and got disapointed that none of them joined, but find that what happened here was Blue, stupid, swerve just to do one... typical TNA bashers.

I was thinking that but didn't wanna say it cause they would have said something like stop trying to compare them to WWE and blah blah blah.

But yes Bonez that is a great point. Like I said they will bash TNA for anything they do even if its something similar to what they wanted WWE to do a few months back.

xtremebadass

So if Joe was working with the Mafia the whole time, Joe would join the mafia right? Or he did it to get the first crack at Angle's belt because I doubt Foley will mess with Angle trying to get the belt back. Foley is still messing with Jarrett.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So if Joe was working with the Mafia the whole time, Joe would join the mafia right? Or he did it to get the first crack at Angle's belt because I doubt Foley will mess with Angle trying to get the belt back. Foley is still messing with Jarrett.

I don't know. For all we know this could be a double swerve coming.

It could be Angle and Joe turn on the Mafia or Joe is really not with them and tricking them and is gonna destroy them from the inside. You know the whole gain there trust thing and then when they don't expect it WHAM. Maybe this is the plan of his adviser.