*Official TNA Slammiversary PPV Discussion*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

380px-Slammiversary_%282009%29.jpg

KING OF THE MOUNTAIN MATCH FOR THE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP:
Champion Mick Foley vs. Jeff Jarrett vs. AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe vs. Kurt Angle

KING OF THE MOUNTAIN MATCH FOR THE TNA X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP:
Champion Suicide vs. Jay Lethal vs. Alex Shelley vs. Chris Sabin vs Consequences Creed
(Detroit Tigers star Curtis Granderson will present the X Championship to the winner)

TNA KNOCKOUTS CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:
Champion Angelina Love vs Tara (AKA Victoria)

TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Champions Team 3D vs. Beer Money, Inc​

Christopher Daniels vs Shane Douglas

Sting vs Matt Morgan

Monsters Ball Match:
Raven & Daffney vs Abyss & Taylor Wilde

xtremebadass

TNA putting two KOTM matches in one night will kill the match just like WWE killed the Elimination Chamber at NWO. However, they might be able to pull it off by having them differ. The X-Division one should be high flying and completely crazy, that means no big spot for AJ Styles this year because it would take away from the X-Division one. TNA, I don't know how smart this was.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
^^^ I think they put that in thought. To me, I think it's more of a test to see how it workds out. If it sucks, it wont happn again. Last year they had one on iMPACT the week of the ppv. It was good for the time it got.

straight_edge76

Slammiversary should be good, it always delivers and given that it will be "competing" with ER it should be pretty good.

Looking forward to the 2 KOTM matches. It could be good especially since they are doing a X-Division KOTM which is imo a great idea!

Soulpower

I'm loving the talent involved in the X-Division KOTM match. It has the potential to overshadow the other KOTM.

chessarmy

TNA putting two KOTM matches in one night will kill the match just like WWE killed the Elimination Chamber at NWO. However, they might be able to pull it off by having them differ. The X-Division one should be high flying and completely crazy, that means no big spot for AJ Styles this year because it would take away from the X-Division one. TNA, I don't know how smart this was.

I disagree, WWE's done it before with the two elimination chambers and it worked fine. All TNA needs to do is make sure the two KOTMs are different. The X-Division one will be more about the high flying "HOLY SHIT!" moves, while the Heavyweight one should be more brutal, with more ladder/table spots.

Btw, the card so far looks VERY promising. I expect this to be one of TNA's best PPVs ever.

Soulpower

I can't believe that they're wasting Daniels on a match against Shane Douglas.

chessarmy

Champion Suicide vs. Jay Lethal vs. Alex Shelley vs. Chris Sabin vs Consequences Creed
(Detroit Tigers star Curtis Granderson will present the X Championship to the winner)

Champions Team 3D vs. Beer Money, Inc

Daniels vs Shane Douglas

Sting vs Matt Morgan

Monsters Ball Match:
Raven and Daffney vs Abyss and Taylor Wilde

SenDog495

Reaction score
Who's watching this PPV tomorrow? I'll likely have to catch the replay or watch it on DVD.

Soulpower

Champions Team 3D vs. Beer Money, Inc

Christopher Daniels vs Shane Douglas

Sting vs Matt Morgan

Monsters Ball Match:
Raven & Daffney vs Abyss & Taylor Wilde

Soulpower

TNA's best PPV in a long time, and arguably the best PPV of the year... And then we got the finish for the TNA title match.

Soulpower

The only good thing about this is that we might get some Joe-Styles matches in the near future.