Official TLC Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Del Rio should've won, but at least the world title is finally off the worst wrestler in the company. That's positive enough.

The WWE title match booking was the highlight. The ending was horrible. That was the absolute worst, most blatant case of total BURYING I've seen in YEARS. If they even keep this Cena/Barrett fued going, I don't know what to say. If this fued goes on any longer, Cena is gonna damage this guy so badly he'll never be able to main event again. And people actually have the balls to claim that Triple H is behind Barrett's "push". :rolleyes:

Pass. He'd of had to fight Mysterio @ the rumble, and I'll be fucked if I had to watch that little c*nt compete for the title again.

It was a great finish. Why do you ALWAYS hate on things when your faves don't win? Boo fucking hoo, the heel got his ass handed to him. Maybe Barrett can show what else he has to offer, rather than leading a group of rookie jobbers.

After all the making Cena his bitch and dominating the show claiming he got buried is silly. He was bound to get his ass kicked it happens every time to a heel at some point. Let alone a heel who has barley been in the company that long.

The supposed "#1 heel" was bound to get his ultimate comeuppance eventually, and about time because the whole angle has been stale and dead since Hell in a Cell.

Yeah, but not THAT bad. He looked like an absolute joke. The aftermath of that finish made him look just as bad as Alex Riley does.

Besides, who really came out who's bitch? Cena found a way to get out of Nexus, get out of giving the title to Barrett, got re-hired in less than a month and then destroyed Barrett almost beyond repair. Nobody's even gonna remember anything Barrett's done to Cena, he's a jobber after tonight.

Fuck off. Seriously, you're asinine pessimism is just beyond now. Barrett got enough offense in to prevent it being a flatout squash, but it was the feud breaker, Cena was always going to win.

And? Showed that Cena used his gimmick shit to overcome his rival.

Barrett has always been a jobber, just a glorified one until the PPV, and now he's lost his glory and will take his rightful place on Superstars once every 3 weeks

AF.

Reaction score
I'm glad Barrett isn't champion atm. I'm not a fan of the guy at all, he's decent, but he seriously isn't as over as people say.