Official The Dark Knight Thread (Contains Spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vandy316

Reaction score
One last thing, Maggie Gyllenhall is ugly. They should have got someone else.

agreed. when i first saw her in previews i thought she was hot but in when i saw her for longer than two seconds i thought why couldnt Katie Holmes have done this movie too

Nation

It's imposssible for anyone and i repeat ANYONE to fill in Heath Ledger's shoes as the Joker. What a fucking movie, in fact it's probably my favorite movie. I can't imagine how stressfull it will be for the next guy to play the Joker for the fact that they are playing the Joker and they have try to be on Ledger's league. Easily the best Batman movie and superhero movie ever.

1chiban

Reaction score
Going to see next week. Looking forward to it now judging by your reviews so far lol

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
fucking awesome. That's really all that needs to be said, it was that damn good. But the only thing I'm going to complain about are the people who were harassing to take a survey at the doors of the theatre.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Saw it twice today marks 2nd time.

Ya know thinking about Heath's unfortunate death and then how Joker was treated made me sad. Clearly it was a severe case of Post Dramatic Stress Disorder. Joker is misunderstood.

I can't believe _________ and _________ die.

The ending of TDK was great, with the running and such.

Again I can't believe she died like that, and I think Two is alive, they couldn't have killed him off that fast. He'd make a great antagonist for the 3rd movie. If he is dead then Mr. Freeze for the 3rd movie!

Wordlife

I saw it last night at the 8:15pm show at my theater... and I must say, hands down, that was the absolute greatest movie I have ever seen. It had all the right scenes for ANY movie, and more... it never skipped a beat. The acting from all parts were great (though....lol... Maggie Gyllenhall is super ugly and obnoxious) I really really really enjoyed this movie... I give it a 100/10 if thats possible. Also, that was the fastest 2-1/2 hours of my life too, and would love to spend as many more days or nights watching that movie as I can

Heath Ledger... Rest In Piece man.... you in my mind played the greatest villian of any other villians from any other movie EVER!!! You were perfect, and no one can or will ever replace you

If you dont see this movie, you are 100% crazy, your missing out on a masterpiece, hands down

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Two words-Pencil Scene

I've caught bits and pieces and will probably see it all the way through on Tuesday or something.

Wordlife

oh.... lmao, the pencil scene was freakin hilarious

you guys wanna see a trick? I bet you I can make this pencil disappear

lol oh man

J

^^I almost died laughing at that part...The movie was so amazing...Fuck i might go see it again...Had to wait an hour when i got there though...Cause the first few showings were sold out...

Enigma22

Reaction score
that was an amazing movie. even better then i thought it would be. Heath Ledger is gonna get an oscar.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
The joker on this movie reminded me of that johnny-sparrow guy from those pirates movies...

ya-know...

that kind've silly-badguy that you love to hate and such....

some lol-scenes in that...

I liked how he kept coming up with different stories for where he got those "scars" from...

like with that mob-boss-dude he went about saying something 'bout his drunk dad...then with the chick, he was saying that he ate a razor blade and stuff..

just goofy and such...I liked it...

really good movie....(ironman>durkknight...hahahaha!just kidding)

Enigma22

Reaction score
i loved how they made the joker just want to be a criminal. he didnt give a shit about getting money and shit. he just wanted to be a badass...

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^word...

liked how he just kept going around creating chaos and such...

then was giggling and stuff when batman was beating his ass up in the holding-cell...

Joker = loner...=badass in my book..ya-heard!?

(good movie)

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Was anybody else disgusted by the phone inside the fat guys stomach?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
yea...sort've..

tha-"Belly-BomB" phone thing?

that was pretty SAW-like....

but meh, I was more grossed out by that guy with half his face all blown off and such.