Official Smackdown! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Lastnight I missed alot as it seemed I turned on Smackdown my dad comes home with groceries, then friends call, then I had to run the giant it was crazy, but the aggressiveness from Jeff Hardy lastnight was awesome! If he brings that to the Hardy vs Hardy match at Mania then its worth something, I'm into the hardcore matches so yeah. The ending was good, seemed to be a really good ending for Smackdown in awhile, Taker and JBL wasn't to bad either, from what I saw I gotta say good Smackdown.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Yeah SD was pretty good. Some good solid matches Shelton/MVP was a good match Kane/HBK was pretty good Taker/JBL was real good considering they are both pretty old and beat up. HHH Promo was half decent glad they finally acknowledge the fact that Trips and Steph are a couple, It also added to the drama that Orton knew and took the piss. But all in all pretty good SD :)

kingovkings

Reaction score
SD was OK i love the HBK promo was fucking awesome lmao. Taker coming through the ring was good. 8 man Tag match was pretty good i would have much rather seen MVP or Christian stand tall tho instead of Finlay. Tag match Mizorrison/Colons was mint, Looking forward to this at Mania was really good. Bit disappointed HHH wasn't on SD seen as thats his main roster. Granted he needed to sell his injuries. But at the end of the day SD is were he is at the moment not Raw. So a promo wouldn't have hurt. so I'm kinda pissed bout that. Same thing goes for Cena he is on SD more than Raw. Maybe it's whats gonna happen in the draft i don't know. But for me Cena should be representing Raw while Trips should be representing SD until what ever happens at the draft.. And i had a feeling Gail Kim would appear at sum point although i don't see her winning at mania.

LKP

Well im in the UK guys and on smackdown its a best of Wm show. I read that a few matches was taped for smackdown this week. I dunno what they are doing in the uk. I'm hoping for a 1 hour show of wm moments and 2nd show with smackdown. Well i can only wish cant i? id just thought id let you guys know.

1chiban

Reaction score
Same here. Was just thinking that. How weird. We've already had the Greatest Superstars of Wrestlemania special (John Cena was in it. What a joke), and the Greatest moments of Wrestlemania (again a bit of a joke really), and now this lol.

Wonder if we will get Smackdown afterwards or summin?

Markz

Reaction score
^I have no idea whats going on, im quite pissed at it.

LKP

Me also im hoping for a 1 hour Wm show and a 1 hour smackdown. I know smackdown has like 4 matches son it so i knew it would be short this week. If its a 2 hour Wm special i will not be happy. Ill have to find USA version in morning lol.

Markz

Reaction score
I would of thought they would have the WM crap on ECW not on SD!, I dont remember them doing this any other year.

LKP

Me also. Only reason i can think of is that like i said smackdown was short this week cause it was taped b4 raw and ecw. I mean its also tazz last show on smackdown,

Markz

Reaction score
I think its quite pathetic that the last show before WM they put this crap on.

LKP

I know dude, lets just hope and pray ( by god iam) that we get it in the 2nd hour. :). Smackdown looked shit this week anyways, its still worth a look though.

D-K-L

Reaction score
Ok.. I set my video to record SmackDown as I was busy online.. Then 2 and a half hours later, I re-wound the tape, got my can of beer and popcorn, sat down to watch the show.. What did I see? A WrestleMania special! Know what annoys me at this moment in time? I just logged onto wwe.com, they have a live blog and Americans are discussing the show! I hope to god we United Kingdom fans get this show aired before WrestleMania starts!

Status
Not open for further replies.