Official Smackdown! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Was Morrison's finisher always called the Moonlight Drive? Foley did a good job, will be tuning in more often with him on the commentary. MVP/Hardy match was weak, expected soo much more. Khali/Taker could not have been more boring. Taker got stripped most likely for more challengers for the title to be brought in now that Edge & Khali are taking time off. Show/Henry? Was expecting Show to go for the title but overall besides Taker being stripped, very lack luster.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
Was Morrison's finisher always called the Moonlight Drive? Foley did a good job, will be tuning in more often with him on the commentary. MVP/Hardy match was weak, expected soo much more. Khali/Taker could not have been more boring. Taker got stripped most likely for more challengers for the title to be brought in now that Edge & Khali are taking time off. Show/Henry? Was expecting Show to go for the title but overall besides Taker being stripped, very lack luster.

yeah it was stupid that taker got stripped. but yeah i got more entertainment out of smackdown last night than raw on monday. foley did do a great job. i think cm punk is gonna cash in soon.

Hometown Kid

yeah it was stupid that taker got stripped. but yeah i got more entertainment out of smackdown last night than raw on monday. foley did do a great job. i think cm punk is gonna cash in soon.

Yeah what a storyline that would be...does anyone even know what happens if Punk cashes in with no champion?

kingovkings

Reaction score
I'm not sure were to start really IMO smacky getting better each week.
show/Kali shite. Hardy/MVP wasn't what i was expecting lacked match quality IMO. Taker getting stripped i was like OMG bur again i watched without hitting the fast fwrd button. I'm petty much impressed by smack down lately.

MC Rae

Reaction score
YES, FOLEY! Thank God. He did a solid job next to the magnetic Michael Cole. Finally SmackDown! has a half decent soundtrack back since JBL left.

Overall the show wasn't too bad, I have to agree with Kingovkings, it seems to have gotten better each week recently, which is always good. The MVP/Hardy match was okay, definately could of been better but was still entertaining.

Undertakers match against Khali was a painful watch, then again I wasn't expecting much once the words 'Great Khali' and 'title match' went in the same sentence... still Undertaker getting stripped of the title? Definately the highlight of the show.

C4

I don't know whats next for Smackdown, Undertaker isn't the champion anymore and I can't wait to watch what the "evil" couple of Vickie and Edge does next week on Smackdown. I thought Edge was taking a break from WWE, if he was then where does the Championship go? :g:

Viva!

Reaction score
I thought the Championship Chase was good this week. Was incredibly predictable that Batista was going to win but I didn't see the Edge thing happening at the end. Whats this now? The 4th PPV in a row with Edge v Undertaker.

J

Awesome show last week...Good matches and all...First eposide i have took the time and watch in a while...Even though it was only because it was a live show...Lol...

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I really thought Edge was going to betray Chavo, especially when he slunk behind to nod at Hawkins and Ryder. It was almost a letdown when it didn't happen, lol.

MikeRaw

Not a bad smackdown tonight. The matches were good except for the Kozlov one, and the promos werent bad. The cutting edge oen was good, along with Batista's, so Id say it was a pretty good show.
It was exactly what I expect out of Smackdown, so no complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.